014 | explore a reflection / to find myself in you

After the moment you shared, a sense of bliss filled the room, and you felt even more connected to Bada than before.

You could not help but desire more time with her. Hours had passed, yet it felt like mere moments in her presence. Your heartfelt words soon said. "Would you like to stay over for the night? We can watch a movie or something."

"Absolutely." She replied without hesitation, her voice carrying a tone of excitement. "I would love to."

"Then, let me get you something comfortable to wear for pajamas." You said. You made your way into your bedroom, inviting Bada to join you.

With a sense of curiosity, Bada followed you into your room. Her eyes wandered around- as she sat on your bed, making herself comfortable as she watched you browse through your closet, searching for the perfect thing for her to wear.

After a brief moment of looking around, you found an oversized T-shirt and a pair of comfy shorts that would be perfect for her. Holding the chosen items, you turned to face Bada with a smile.

"I hope these will be comfy enough." You said while handing her the pajamas. "Feel free to change in the bathroom if you'd like some privacy." You pointed to a door inside your room.

Bada took the clothes, appreciating your thoughtfulness. "Thank you." She replied. "This is really sweet of you, angel." With a nod, she headed towards the bathroom.

Soon, the bathroom door opened, and Bada emerged, now dressed in your clothes. The oversized T-shirt and shorts looked so pretty on her, and you could not help but admire how effortlessly beautiful she looked, even in something as simple as pajamas.

"Alright, it is my turn to get changed." You said as you retrieved your usual pajama set from your dresser.

You entered the bathroom, and Bada, still seated on your bed, could not resist exploring your room further. She observed the shelves filled with books, the framed photographs on the walls capturing moments from your life, and the fairy lights hanging around the room that casted a cozy atmosphere. Bada's curiosity got the best of her, and she picked up a book from your nightstand, her fingers gently tracing the spine. It was a book you had recommended to her once, and she made a mental note to borrow it later.

Finally, you emerged from the bathroom, your face freshly washed and makeup removed. You joined Bada on the bed, feeling comfortable in your pajamas- and you settled in beside her.

"Hey, do not stare at me like that! I am not wearing makeup anymore." You remarked as you looked for the TV remote.

Bada countered your remark with a firm. "Hush." You handed her the TV remote, only to have her place her hand on your chin, tilting your face towards her. "You are like a doll." She observed, her eyes softening with admiration. As Bada's fingers lingered on your chin, you felt a warm blush spread across your cheeks.

"Thank you." You replied softly. "That means the world to me, Bada." You pronounced each phoneme of her name lovingly.

She continued to study your face, her thumb tracing a careful path along your jawline. "You are my pretty girl." She murmured. "I love every detail about you- they are all part of what makes you uniquely beautiful."

Bada's smile widened, and she leaned in, her lips gently brushing against yours. It was a tender, unhurried kiss- as you melted into her arms, the TV remote slipped from her hand.

As you separated from Bada after the sweet kiss- a shy giggle escaped your lips, and when Bada saw your reaction, it only deepened her smile.

"I guess we were too distracted to think about snacks for the movie." Bada replied.