and the calculator...

⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

( thursday — third person )

——— OPENING THE FRONT DOOR,

[Name] and Aizawa entered Present Mic's dormitory. Closing and locking the door behind them they sat on the couch, as the man of the hour came out of his bedroom.

"Wassup Mic." [Name] said dapping him up.

"Nothing much, wassup with you? How's the gifts going?" He asked making coffee.

"Quite good, I think he likes them! I plan on giving him this calculator next." She pulled the calculator out of the gift bag.

"Nicee, do you have everything planned out?" He asked drinking his coffee before going back to make Aizawa some.

"Yeah, I have all my gifts in order and the letters I'll write with them in my notes app." She got up showing him the list.

"An that brings me to my question. Can I have a sleepover next Friday?" [Name] clasped her hands together with a smile.

"You all stay in a dorm, what sleepover could you all possibly need?" Eraser stepped in.

"I mean one outside of school. Like in a different dorm that can fit more than the people in here! I want some of my other friends like Kendo, Mei, Shinsou, maybe even the big three students." She nodded.

"You are not sleeping with boys and neither are the other girls." He shook his head.

"Please! We can just have some people chaperone like you and Mic! Maybe even some teachers such as All Might and Midnight." She nudged his shoulder.

"Hey that seems alright, if we have about 4 or 5 chaperones to monitor however many kids she invites, it should be alright. Plus the big three are basically Pro-Heroes at this point, so it'll be like an extra pair of help. Plus at the end of the night we can make sure both genders are separated so nothing happens." Mic shrugged.

"See! He gets it." She pointed at him.

"Fine, we have to make sure All Might and Midnight can come in the first place before you just say to let it happen." Aizawa agreed with a sigh.

"Alright, I'll ask them tomorrow!"