and the pencil case...

⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

( wednesday —  third person )

——— GOING INTO AIZAWA'S ROOM,

[Name] closes the door behind her quietly. She was walked to the closet to choose the next gift for the man to deliver tomorrow. Eventually picking the pencil case.

"Never expected you to get him a pencil case of all things." Aizawa turned over in bed, facing her direction with the blanket over his head.

"Me neither, but I feel like it would make you happy to see me get him something that is useful with school too." She shrugged grabbing a handful of pens and pencils with Hello Kitty on them.

"I'm also gonna give him these!" She showed him the stationary. "I'm gonna purposefully leave my pencil at home tomorrow so he can give me one not gonna lie. So don't be surprised if you suddenly see me without a pencil to write with."

"You're hopeless."

Surprisingly, [Name] wasn't in class last today

Surprisingly, [Name] wasn't in class last today. She was sitting in her seat diagonal of Shoto, behind Momo of course. Tapping his shoulder she asked.

"What did you get today?"

"A pencil case." He whispered back, handing her the note and pouch. Examining the pouch for a few seconds she read the note.

            へ                              ‹𝟹      ૮  -   ՛ ) ❤︎       /   ⁻  ៸|     Dear Todoroki,               ‹𝟹 乀 (ˍ, ل ل                                                                                     ‹𝟹Hey hey, since we are in school...

      ૮  -   ՛ ) ❤︎
       /   ⁻  ៸|     Dear Todoroki,               ‹𝟹
乀 (ˍ, ل ل
                                                                                     ‹𝟹
Hey hey, since we are in school I should get you something to hold your supplies. Thus me getting you this hello kitty pencil case! I also added some pencils, pens and stickers for you to use cause why not! :D

 Thus me getting you this hello kitty pencil case! I also added some pencils, pens and stickers for you to use cause why not! :D

"You got hello kitty pencils? I didn't know those existed! Can I have one?" [Name] pleaded. "Just one!"

"Sure, I'll throw in another one." He gave her a red pencil and pen.

"You gave me a pencil and a pen? And they're both the red one?! Thank you so much!" She got up from her seat to hug him.

"No problem, but what's the difference..?" He trailed off, zipping the pouch back up.

"The red hello kitty is better than the pink hello kitty!" She shook her head. "Don't get me wrong the pink is still cute, but I think the red is better."

"Ahh, I see." He nodded. "Are there other characters?

"Yeah there's a whole franchise, Hello Kitty will always be my main girl though." She winked sitting down again.

Now it was lunchtime and [Name] was sitting with Mina & Toru

Now it was lunchtime and [Name] was sitting with Mina & Toru. Usually they sat with their respective friend groups but the two girls had something to ask our main girl.

"So Aizawa, are you the one sending Todoroki those gifts?" Mina just straight up asked.

"What makes you say that?" [Name] raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well..." Toru started. "You like Hello Kitty, you can afford to buy a lot of Hello Kitty stuff, you always have packages coming in that you take you Mr. Aizawa's room, Although you are the teacher's daughter you're always late to class, the list goes on!"

"I can explain all of that." [Name] put down her food. "I have liked Hello Kitty from childhood, that's the only reason I have so much stuff. I can't afford a lot of hello kitty things because my dad nor mom would not buy or give me any money to spend on someone else. Especially from a franchise so expensive. I always have packages that I take to Aizawa's room because they're either his, or my mom's that she has delivered here. The reason I'm always last is because I don't want to be first, I'm always here early because of my dad so I just stall time." She answered all of her questions. "I'm never late though."

The girls sat there stunned. Either she was just a really great liar or she was telling the truth. All of there questions had been answered in under two minutes, without stuttering, fidgeting or looking around. Smiling [Name] looked back at them.

"Anything else?" She batted her eyes innocently.

"N-no.. we're good." The girls deadpanned.

"Good!" She said grabbing her tray and leaving. Taking a seat next to her father she told him.

"I think people are catching on."

"Oh? Who?"

"Mina and Toru. They just asked me if I was the one gifting all of those presents." She pointed behind her putting her tray down.

"Did you lie?"

"No, but I didn't confess either. Let's just say they have no proof it's me." She did a proud smirk.

"That's my girl." Aizawa said giving her a high-five.

Smiling she held up her fruit bowl. "Fruit?"

...
...
...

AUTHORS NOTE !

Who's your favorite sanrio character? Mine is keroppi and little twin stars!