Su headcannons

(old, written 29 april 2023)

Chapter 1: Changed Her Mind

Not a ship) I just thought of this at night on how White thought of calling Pink (Steven) Starlight
I wrote this at 1am yesterday so if its wonky now you know why-
Corny warning-
Music: legit any oneheart music
Takes place before Pink got her frist colony (era 1)
________________________________
Pink walked up slowly towards White, as she had called her earlier, she was a bit late, but she had atleast came.
"Why are you late, Pink? I told you to come on time." White scolded Pink annoyed, she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before re opening them with a more calm expression. "Pink, I need you to conquer a planet."
Pink lit up in excitement, "My own colony!!" "Calm down,"
White quickly ushered her quite annoyed, "Its not a game Pink." Pink calmed a little, "I know, this is serious!" Pinks voice always felt so nice and childish that White couldnt tell if she was joking or not. White sighed again, "Truthfully, I need a planet to be colonized, however, I am too busy and tired to have one more. I have one too many, and I dont have anyone other then your broken Pearl to "help" me." Before Pink could start speaking, White immediately realized that Pink might tell everyone that and ruin her *perfect* reputation.
She quickly grew to a more authoritative manner and became angry as if it had already happened. "Pink," White said angrily, as if her entire existence had been destroyed when she hadnt done anything. "You will NOT tell anyone about that, or there will be consequences." Pink nodded, now more sad and quiet, waiting for White to continue her speech, White took a deep breath and tried to re composure herself. "Okay, good, now, this is a test, what would you do if a group of rebels was attacking earth? Would you a) attack them, b) do nothing c) try and make peace?" Pink thought for not even a second before immediately answering, "C. The last one." "PINK."
White quickly regained her temper, "You cant make peace with the rebels! They'll shatter you as weak as you are." Pink became a bit frightened by her last words. Weak? Was she really that...weak? "Sorry White." White sighed before putting her hands on her face trying to somewhat hide her anger. "Give me a moment. Come back later." A few hours passed, White started to feel guilty for how rude she was to her, and even though she knew she was supposed to be authoritative towards her, she couldn't help but feel a bit bad. She knew she had scared off Pink for good from probably ever talking to her, so she called Pink again, a few rings later, and the call ended. White sighed and resumed her work, opening the control panels again. A minute later, Pink called back. White answered, "Yes?" Pinks response felt weridly dull. Maybe that was being overdramatic to notice such a werid, small, unnecessary detail but it bugged White. "I need you again, Im waiting for you."
The call ended. Even for a call, it felt weridly un emotionaless, or maybe White was used to having Pinks constant bubbly and happy persona that she completely forgot she could have other emotions. The more she thought about it, the more it seemed like if Pink wasnt happy a sense of imbalance existed. To every darkness there needed to be light. White felt like a dim empty light bulb, something that shines barely. Pink felt like a separate shine. Light from a star alone. This gave her a idea, what if she called her "Starlight" just to get a good reaction out of her, a part of her didnt show it but she loved to see how Pink would react when she did this and she did that, whenever she juggled she felt amused, but in a way no jester gem could ever do, it felt special and immune to only her. As she thought about this, Pink walked in, "Sorry." White closed her control panels to talk to Pink for once, and looked at her for a brief moemnt as she began to speak, White let her without interrupting her for the frist time or rushing theyre conversation (like how she did with steven in change your mind). "What did you want?"
That was certainly the frist time she manged to say more then 2 words without White interrupting her.
"I just wanted to apologise Starlight." She was now curious, filled with interest on how Pink was going to react to that. Pink just seemed stunned. She wasnt sure if it was beacause she was
apologising for possibly the frist time, or beacause of how bluntly she had just given her a nickname after being so mad at her. It seemed like Pink waited for White to continue, not knowing how to respond, still processing it.
(Forgot to say this but imagine White isnt huge, Shes about as tall as Two jaspers stalked on top of each other aka taller then pink but not huge)
She knelt down a bit, basically sitting as Pink did the same not knowing what to expect more then she had already seen, as White suddenly pulled her closer towards her, being wrapped in her arms, a hug.
By White?
Was that, real? Was she really capable of, changing her mind?
________________________________
Words: 900
I will add more chapters when i feel like it since im mostly focused on my huamn au (If you havent read it go read it)