Halloween

Halloween

Guess what?! I’m watching Deathly hallows part 2 on the weekend! You’re probably all thinking I must have stolen it off the internet because it isn’t out yet but it is in Thailand! Thank God for friends buying it over there!Also i have added a picture of what i think Randal looks like.

 Draco looked scared as hell the next time I saw him. He knew he was going to pay and he didn’t even raise his wand.

“What’s wrong Dracy?” crooned Pansy.

Draco met my glare and flinched. My eyes had probably gone red so I immediately covered them. Once I had calmed down i looked up at Snape only to realize the bell had rang and I was the only one left.

Hurriedly ignoring the weird look Snape gave me, I packed up and stalked out.

I ran into marcal as I entered the hall.

“Guess what?” he said excitedly, ”I just got Keeper’s position on the quidditch team!”

“Well duh,” I replied, “They’d be mad not to give it to you”.

“What’s wrong?” Marcal asked, walking with me to the Slytherin table.

“I’m just bored,” I replied, “I need something to kill – Oh perfect!”

Madonna and Pansy were walking up to us. My hand automatically reached for my wand wanting to curse something.

The next morning the school woke up to the smell of roasting pumpkin. The Halloween feast was tonight and it was a thing I was greatly looking forward to.

“Ugh, how the hell am I meant know who was the head of the second goblin rebellion?” I asked in History of Magic.

“Well if you were paying attention instead of sleeping you might know,” said the mudblood haughtily, coming up behind me.

“Yeah well I might not have been sleeping if I wasn’t sitting next to you. Scum!” I snarled at her stalking off. I could feel the anger and hurt from her feelings but I didn’t go over to her. Like I would go near that filthy little mudblood.

In charms we finally got to do something we were all looking forward to… Flying charms. I got paired up with Potter and we got to work.

Wingardium Leviosa," I said and my feather instantly rose softly into the air.

“Oh well done, Miss Lestrange,” chirped Professor Flitwick who seemed to like me now, I mean come on, I’m the talented, charming young Gryffindor opposite of her parents. If only he knew.

I got tired of helping Potter after a while so I wandered around the room making things fly. As I passed Ron and Mudblood's table I overheard them arguing and smirked. Ron was about the only Gryffindor I liked even if he came from a family of Blood-Traitors.

While walking to lunch with Ron and Harry, we were gossiping about the Mudblood.

“I mean it’s not our fault she’s a know-it-all with no friends,” Ron said.

Suddenly something knocked into us almost plowing me and Ron over. When I looked up, about to hex whatever it was I saw it was bushy and she was crying.

At lunch it appeared that bushy was refusing to come out of the lavartory.\

“Good,” I told Parvati firmly before going to sit with the Slytherins.

“Ugh!” I huffed plonking down next to Marcal and swinging my legs on to Draco’s lap, “I am Soooooooo bored!”

“Maybe this will fix it” said Marcal as he bent down and whispered in to my ear.

Following my brothers advice I dipped a spoon into a bowl of mashed potato then pointed it at Pansy and flicked it. The blob of potato flew through the air and landed with a smack in the middle of Pansy’s head. The Slytherin table roared with laughter as she shrieked with rage and flung a handful of sprouts at me, which I banished with a flick of my wand right into Madonna’s hair. As you can imagine this turned into a full-fledged food fight as chip after chip, pudding after pudding connected with someone.

Only when Flint levitated a bowl of jellied fruit to tip over Marcal and my heads did Professor Mc Gonnigal intervene. I dived under the table but it was too late.

“Miss Lestrange!” she barked, “twenty points from both Gryffindor and Slytherin. Now back to your table.”

“Yes Mam!” I said loudly over the giggles snapping her a salute.

I walked over to the farthest table leaving the Slytherins laughs trailing behind me.

‘Hilarious!” said Fred and George together.

“Brilliant” chuckled Ron flicking a piece of watermelon off my shoulder.

I caught Blaisé glaring at him so when he met my eye I mouthed at him “Jealous?” But I was the one who was jealous I realized as pansy moved over to talk to him. WTF? I was jealous of Pansy.

On the way to DADA the Slytherins and I found ourselves playing Dare or Dare as no one would tell the truth. After running around in circles yelling “I love Babbity Rabbity!” I turned to Draco.

“Youuuuu,” I said pointing a finger dramatically at him and picking a random thought out of Madonna’s head. “Have to kiss Heeerrrr on the cheek!”

I turned so now I was pointing at Madonna. 

“No way!” said Draco defiantly.

“Otherwise,” Marcal continued for me, “We put the full body bind on you and stuff you in here.” He tapped a suit of armor menacingly.

Draco considered for a moment then said “Fine!” and walked over to her and kissed her angrily on the cheek. “Happy now?” he asked.

“It is declared!” I said loudly as we entered the classroom five minutes late. “Slytherins have more fun!”

“G-g-good y-you’ve final-l-ly arrived. T-that will b-be a-a d-detention m-Mr. R-riddle”

No one else seemed to notice anything but Marcal and I both jumped and swung round to see the professor smirking slightly.

“We’ll tell him when we see him,” I said coolly trying to keep the shaking out of my voice. Marcal and I hurried to our seats as Quirrel started waffling on about vampires or something.

I scribbled hastily on a piece of parchment, how does he know?! Then I handed it to my brother.

I don’t know it’s not like I told him or anything! He wrote back.

I took a deep breath. Relaxed a bit and challenged Crabbe to hangman which of course I won.

The Halloween feast was absolutely magnificent. The floating pumpkins and live bats were occasionally thrown into light by the lightning flashing on the enchanted ceiling.

Halfway through mouthful spaghetti I watched Quirrel rush into the hall and scream “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!! Thought you ought to know”

He then collapsed on the floor in a dead faint.

In the chaos that followed, I managed to snag Pansy’s garlic bread as after everyone left I stayed lounging by myself on the Slytherin tables. I was just deciding whether to see if quirrel needed help when he got shakily to his feet. He started running from the hall when he looked over his shoulder and jumped when he saw me. I waved cheerily at him smirking at his horrified expression. Now I have one secret of his keeping him from revealing mine I thought watching the skirts of Quirrel’s robes flit around the corner. Point 1 to Rhya!

I grabbed a bowl of apple sorbet before setting off to Gryffindor tower. When I got there I found Ron, Harry and Bushy all huddled in a corner together. I raised my eyebrows as I sat next to them listening to their tale. By the sounds of it Quirrel’s troll almost killed Potter I told Randal later in bed. “You know I’m starting to like him more and more”