1. haunted homes

Playlist link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Jmgfvifaxycg27aOkTpED?si=UjTnpuO9Td25F1NLBshFRw

(It's called: Fire Rose✧)

...✧。⁠_⁠~°◍_✯_⁠◍°~_⁠。✧...

His leg bounced slightly. Blond hair getting in the way of his blueish gray eyes. They nicely complimented his dark skin sometimes you could see freckles painting his face.

There was a bang.

Even though the boy could hear it through his headphones, he didn't go check. Again, glass breaking.

He tried to compose himself. Gripping the pencil with more force and drawing the figure again.

Only one more day.

He told himself. Only one more day and school starts. He would get to spend a fair amount of his day there. He wouldn't be locked up at home anymore.

There was careful knocking on the door. Evan lowered his headphones from his ears. Maybe it was just his music. But no.

The knocking repeated itself.

Evan smiled a bit. Knowing who it was. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. When he opened it there was his baby sister. Five years old.

"Mama and Dada are fighting again." She mumbled. Holding onto her little stuffed bunny. Evan smiled. "I thought it was Dora's turn now." He kneeled to the child. Wiping some of the blond hair from her face. Looking into the same eyes he had.

"Yeah, but they won't open." The little girl complained. Another bang and shouting came from the kitchen. Evan's eyes darted to the white wood Pandora's door was made of.

"They're probably out." Evan thought out loud. Pandora. His other sibling. Twin, infact was the only one with a opening window that you could climb out of. Also stairs on the side of it. Not to mention they had come out as non-binary this summer. To him, their little sister Anya and their parents. They didn't take it too well.

"Well, c'mon." He stood up and reached for the little girls hand. She gladly took it and when they were inside, the older sibling once again locked the door.

He sat back down at his desk and continued to draw the figure he had on display on his computer. "Who's that?" The girl asked. "That, there.-" Evan pointed to the computer. "Is a statue. I'm drawing his head." He zoomed in with his two fingers. "What's his name?" The girl asked. "Apollo." He answered and smiled at his little sister.

She was so clueless. So inocent to the rest of the world.

Anya tugged the sleeve of Evan's oversized gray band t-shirt. "Yes?"

"Um, I can still hear them fighting. How do I unhear it?" Evan placed his earphones on her. "Can you hear them?" He asked.

"Just a little. It's heavy." The girl giggled. Evan turned to his phone and clicked something. "can you hear them now?" He questioned.

"I can hear something. But 's not fighting." The boy nodded his head. "That's good." He ruffled her blond hair.

"What's the song called?" The girl asked. Her rosy cheeks and happy face turning Evan soft.

Another fit of shouting was heard. Evan was so incredibly happy Anya couldn't hear it.

"The name isn't very nice." He spun around in his chair completely now. Looking at his sister. Who was running around the room, turning all of his LEDs on.

"Please." The younger batted her eyelashes.

"Sex, drugs, etc." Evan knew his sister didn't understand any of that yet. Something he was very thankful about.

"Well that wasn't very nice." She pouted. "I know." Evan turned back to his scetch.

Pandora wasn't home most of the time nowadays. Ofcourse their parents didn't know they were out. Dora had been running around with their cousin. Who was now apparently called 'Regulus' instead of 'Vega'. And went by he/him.

Now Evan knew that Regulus wasn't exactly their cousin. But he saw Reggie as one and if they liked it or not they were family. Through incest. But they were.

What was happening to this family? Honestly.

...✧。⁠_⁠~°◍_✯_⁠◍°~_⁠。✧...

3:00 am.

3:00 fucking am.

And Barty Crouch jr was dying the not so visible part of his hair green. Along with a needle, candle and a few silver jewelry looking pieces. He'd looked up a tutorial and currently had his phone sideways on the sink-counter next to the soap.

"Don't be long in there! You've got school tomorrow!" His partially drunk father banged on the bathroom door.

"Don't be long! You've got school tomorrow." Barty mimicked in a more un-agressive tone. "I heard that!" The man behind the door shouted. "And by the way! School is today. Not tomorrow." Barty corrected him.

"Whatever." The man gave up and footsteps were heard going the other way.

Barty was just about to pick up the heated needle when he saw a new scar. "Fuck." He cursed and put the sharp object back. You could see a small scar just above his lip line. He traced it. Thinking of what caused it. And he knew exactly what did. Who did. Nobody would notice anyways.

The partially green haired boy sipped from his energy drink that was resting on the washing machine half the night. He wanted to sleep. He really did. Well more like his body did. His mind had other plans.

Barty winced as the small silver object hit two dots that were neetly drawn on his ear. He was trying to get himself an industrial. Well, it was working. But at what cost. Bart'ys ear hurt like hell.

As he was waiting for the sudden pain to ease he leaned on the sink. His hands holding the sides firmly. When he looked back up at his reflation. Something made him happy.

This would irritate his dad more than anything.

If he was a discrasefull brat to him. Then that is what he'll be. Atleast he'll succeed in something. And that was making his father raging mad.

He'd be going to a new school this year. After he got expeled for blowing up fireworks in the bathrooms. He knew it was childish, but for that tiny bit of fun it sure was worth it.

Hopefully in his new school the students will appreciate the messes he'll make. Or maybe this would be a new start for him. Though he doubted it.

...✧。⁠_⁠~°◍_✯_⁠◍°~_⁠。✧...

Heheh lil filler chapter