DINNER PARTY

You were in the lobby first, and Zoro came out a while later with a black coat over his shirt.
It was the shirt from before. And the same colour and fabric as yours. But, as you previously said, you were out first, and Zoro second, so he looked like he copied you, win win for you.

"Nice shirt, moss head." You didn't look at him as you walked over to him.

"Intimidated, are you?" He asked as he took a swing from his drink.

"Not in the slightest." You glanced at him. "You're lucky there is little of a party here, or else people would whisper about you dressing the same as I."

"You just wish that." He took another drink.

"What are you?" You looked him up and down, as he already have at least 3 drinks already. "An Alcoholic?"

"I haven't seen you drink since I met you, what are you? Lightweight?" He glares at you.

A man clears his throat from behind you. "May I present...Miss Kaya."
Kaya was in another gorgeous floor length dress, however, Usopp was the one drooling at her. Zoro pushed himself off the chair and shoved his drink into your hands.

"Excuse me, while I love your chats, I have better things to do." He said as he made his way over to the butler, Klahadore.

"Wanting to peruse a career in butlering services, are we?" You slipped in one last mockery before he left.
You watched him leave and then looked down at his drink, thinking about it for a spilt of a second before you downed his drink, finishing it off.

Dinner was soon after served in the dinning room, and Zoro only drank more and more. As Sham, the maid with the blue hair walked past, he handed her a bottle.

"I'd love to try the fish tonight." Kaya extended her arm out to tell Sham as she walked up. 

"I'm sorry, Miss Kaya, but I'm afraid that isn't possible." Klahadore said instantly.

You peered up from your food at his quick response.
"Maybe just a small piece?" Kaya opted.

"Now you know that certain foods can affect your constitution." Klahadore rejected the offer.

"Surely fish doesn't fit under that range. I mean, fish doesn't make any one more sick unless it's raw." You crossed your eyebrows.

"Her dietary requirements do not involve you." Klahadore almost glared at you. He really didn't want her to eat fish at all. "Here, Buchi has prepared you a special soup."

A blue soup was brought out to her. You raised your eyebrow at the sight of you. "That looks like the cause of her dietary requirements, you cannot feed her that! It's your birthday, Kaya, you should be able to eat what you want."

 "Her medical condition assassinates, that I must watch over her food." Klahadore snaps at you.

"Does it also mean you speak for her?" Nami butted in.

"Uh- Luffy, isn't there something you want to talk to Kaya about?" Usopp cut the tension as he changed the subject.

"Oh! Yes!" Luffy nodded his head. "Usopp told me that owned the shipyard."

"Well, actually, my parent's founded the shipyard and Merry's been running the business since...well since their passing. But, all of that's going to change. Tonight, at midnight, I will become the sole owner."

"Ah, that's great! Because we want to buy a ship from you." Luffy smirked as he leaned forward.

"I see. Usopp mentioned that you were sailors." Kaya smiled.

"Nope, not sailors. We're Pirates!"

You slammed your drink back on the table and smacked your forehead. You mentally screamed, and then you dragged your hand down and covered your mouth as you stared wide eyed at Luffy, shaking your head.

"We haven't sailed together for long, but we have already defeated an evil clown, raided a Marine base, and taken down a guy with an axe for a hand!" Luffy had no social awareness. "AND! Y/n here already has a bounty of her own."

You flipped Luffy off without looking at him.

"They sound a lot like your adventures, Usopp." Kaya was threatened at all as she just smiled at her friend.

"Oh yeah! And we're just getting started!" Luffy climbed up on top of the table. "Being a pirate has been my dream for as long as I can remember. And I'm finally making it a reality. We're heading out to the Grand Line, where even more adventures awaits us. And at the end of this journey, I'm going to find the ultimate treasure: The One Piece. and become, King of the Pirates."

"You're serious?" Kaya raised her eyebrows, and you turned your head over to the two of them.

"Kaya." Luffy bent down and grabbed her shoulders. "You have a beautiful ship out there. A caravel with a sheep figurehead. It spoke to me. That's the ship we need to follow our dreams. I promise you we'll take care of it. Maintain it. Treat it like any other member of our crew, because a ship is also a home!"

"That will be quiet enough!" Klahadore yelled. "I should have known Usopp would bring riffraff right to our doorstep!"

"Klahadore, It's okay, I-" Kaya tried to reason, but she started to cough. And she started to cough badly.

You grabbed a bottle of water from the center of the table, and you were going to bring it to her, but she ceased her coughing.

"It's late. Let them stay the night." Kaya smiled at Luffy.

"As you wish Miss Kaya. But they are out." Klahadore helped Kaya to her feet. "First thing in the morning."

"That went pretty well." Luffy nodded his head as he smiled. "Don't you think."

"I'm finding a bed." You pushed yourself away from the table and walked out the door.