FRUIT SLAVE

"You have a bounty." Zoro broke the silence. "I've seen your poster before."

"I've done nothing wrong to deserve that bounty." You pulled your hands into your lap, hiding them.

"How much Berry?" Nami asked, her back against yours inside the cage. It was small, so you weren't able to move a lot.

"...15 million." You sighed, hanging your head.

"Your poster is under the of 'Fruit Slave' and nothing but your hands and a bad photo of your eye shows. Don't know why I didn't recognize you earlier." Zoro shook his head. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, I told you this." You turned your head glaring at him.

Nami scoffed. "A bounty of 15 million Berry? You did something wrong."

"All I did wrong was be born on the wrong Island. Incase it slipped your mind, my name is under 'Slave' on the poster." You had vigour in your words. "I'm a runaway slave from a very rich and powerful...company."

"Which one?"
"Do you ever stop asking questions?"

"That's how you got those scars then?" Zoro prodded further. "From being a slave?"

"You going to turn me in, Pirate Hunter?" You glared at him.
Zoro looked away, now uninterested in the conversation he started. He pulled on the ropes he was tied to.

"Give it a rest. Those ropes are too tight, even for you." Nami shifted the conversation.

"I've got out of worse." Zoro said simply, still not giving it a rest.

"....When I ran out of that tent, I...saw town or...what was left after Buggy destroyed it." Nami clearly saw something out there. And if these people were tied to chains, it wasn't hard to say they were being held hostage.

"You mean when you tried to leave us for dead?" Zoro attempt of getting out of the ropes lessen as he said this.

"We were surrounded and unarmed. You were picking a fight you couldn't win!" Nami made an excuse. "And I tried to pull Y/n along, but she stayed."

"Just her then? We're not worth it." Zoro referred to him and Luffy.

"She knew it too. She wasn't trying to fight." Nami turned her head to look at you. "Why didn't you come with?"

"I'm on Luffy's crew." You shrugged. "I'm not going to leave him the second I have a chance."

Nami didn't like your excuse, as she scoffed and puller her leg up and looked at the lock. "I think I can get us out of here."

"You mean get yourself out?" Zoro corrected her, very much not liking her at all right now.

"That's fair, but I'm going to need you to trust me on this. Do you have any other options?" Nami crooked her head to the side.

"...Fine." Zoro gave in. "Just tell me what we're gonna do."
"What we've been doing..." Nami picked a lock from her shoe. "Waiting to make sure we're alone."

"You have another lock-pick?" You raised an eyebrow as you looked at it.

"I have four lock pick. The clowns only found three." Nami smirked. Or at least, you guessed she did, you weren't able to see her face, but you could feel the smirk in her tone.

A scream made each of you jump slightly. It was Luffy's scream, that echoed around the 'green room'. Which now when you looked at it, it was not green at all. It was a various amount of col- that's not the point.

A while passed, and Nami was still working on the lock. There was little bickering going on between Zoro and Nami, but nothing that annoyed you to the point of yelling. However, at the sound of a creak, you looked towards the open hallway.
A shadow passed by.