Chapter 2

In the canteen

"So you threw yourself at him?"

Isak asked Onjo in disbelief. Onjo sighed. She knew she shouldn't have told Isak.

"Why don't you ask Cheong san?"

"He won't get it-"

"Cheong san!!"

Before Onjo could react, Isak already called Cheong san. He walked over to them.

"Yeah?"

"Onjo's got something to ask you..."

"What is it?"

Cheong san glanced at Onjo cluelessly. She sighed.

"Nevermind. Just go. You won't get it."

She replied to Cheong san. Suddenly, they heard a yell.

"Run!!"

Onjo turned around and saw many students trying to pile into the canteen.

The glass doors broke and everyone was screaming or running.

Students were... Biting others?

Onjo froze in fear as a student covered in blood tackled her to the ground.

"Help!!"

Onjo tried to defend herself. Luckily, Cheong san came to the rescue. They quickly ran toward one of the windows where the other were and went out.

"Cheong san hurry up!!"

Onjo screamed from outside. More were rushing toward them. Cheong san quickly came up with a plan as they both got onto a truck.

They climbed the truck to a small ledge and went in through the window.

There they saw Isak and the others.

"Thank God your okay!"

Isak rushed to Onjo, them embracing each other. Then Cheong san looked around.

"Where's Bare su?"

Everyone took a look around and saw Su hyeok wasn't there. Then they heard a shout from the window.

******

Before at the bridge

******

Nam ra walked down the bridge with her sister, deep in thought. She held a book in one hand.

In her ears were air pods.

"Sisss..."

Su ah whined.

"Talk to meeee...."

She was bored. Her sister loved studying, which was the opposite of herself. Then, to their surprise, Su hyeok strolled beside them.

"Hey, Bare Su!"

Su ah spoke brightly. He waved and smiled to her. Then he cleared his throat.

"Class prez?"

Nam ra turned around and took out her air pods.

"What?"

He coughed.

"Earphones. Their bad for your ears."

She sighed.

"I know."

Then she plugged the air pods back into her ears and continued walking. Su ah gritted her teeth.

"Sorry, Bare Su. My sis is kinda focused right now..."

Su hyeok nodded understandingly. He then walked in the other direction.

Su ah tried to keep up with her sister when they heard a scream. Both girls turned around to see a student biting his fellow friend.

Nam ra gasped in shock as Su ah froze. Su hyeok ran up to them and grabbed both their arms.

"We have to go!!"

Together, the three ran to the front of the school. However, there were students crowded there as well.

"Over there!"

Su hyeok pointed to a ladder and he quickly climbed up it.

******

"Help me, geez!"

Su hyeok shouted to his dazed friends watching from the window. They quickly pulled him up.

"Prez!"

Su hyeok shouted loudly and grabbed her arm. He quickly pulled her up.

Wu jin looked around in worry. Where was Su ah?

"A little help?"

Su ah cleared her throat from the ladder, which was about to topple over. Wu jin immediately rushed to the window and grabbed her hand.

She blushed but quickly hid her face.

When she got in again, she hugged Wu jin tightly.

"Thanks, Wu jin."

He blushed and smiled.

"Of course, Su ah."

Cheong san cleared his throat.

"Sorry, what is going on? What's happening?"

Nam ra looked out the window. Chaos was as far as the eye could see.

Gyeong su was already holding the door. Cheong san walked over to him.

"I don't think they can open the door..."

Cheong san said to Gyeong su. Gyeong su shrugged and let go. Nayeon screamed at him.

"Hold it!! Those things will come in!!"

Gyeong su scoffed and walked up to her.

"If your so scared why don't you hold it??!"

Luckily, Cheong san stopped them before it could turn into a real fight. Onjo spoke up.

"We should try to find a phone... We can call the police."

Everyone started looking except Nam ra. Nayeon scoffed.

"Class prez! Do something!!"

Nam ra raised an eyebrow.

"So now there's an apocalypse you count me as your class president?"

Su ah stood in front of her sister protectively.

"We shouldn't fight, not now at lea-"

"Found one!"

Cheong san was interrupted by Onjo's excited voice. He snatched it from her. However, it was locked. Su ah sighed disappointedly. Suddenly, Gyeong su pointed to the classroom door.

"Hey isn't that the owner of the phone?"