What movies taught me (Justin)

Ok so basically I was being the dumb as I am and just wen't of ranting about something random not knowing that my 5 year old cousin was behind me(....I'm not the best role model). Well he told on me and i got 'yelled' at for saying bad things around a 5 year old. But honestly he's probably going to end up saying some shiz like that anyways. I mean I probably started using the word ass or little fucker when I was in 6th or 7th grade...(again bad role model).

Ok back to subject!!! This whole rant started when I was defending Nemo because my older cousin Isaiha was being an ass saying that Toy story was better than my little fish in the big sea...well ocean where ever the hell he lives. And I started thinking 'Hey! Im a mature grown up now I should be able to know whats true and not true about movies!' So that's what I did and here you go with my sexay rant!!!

1) Pretty Women! That movie taught me that once my my brothers wife has her baby I should encourage that baby to be a whore so a rich dude can come and make her world amazing....da fauq!!! But I guess it also means that my niece can do anything she fuckin wants and screw around and get aids or some shit and be fine....Don't ask why I watched that -__-

2) Titanic taught me that it's ok to meet someone screw around and then leave them to die in the fucking water. Now i'm not saying that Rose and Jack weren't fucking romantic or anything, but come on! Rose could have scooted her skinny self over and Jack could have got on the piece of boat too. I mean certainly wouldn't have dumped the love of my life in the Ocean even if she or he told me to.

3) And I'm not even gonna get into Romeo and Juliet...that was just messed up.

4) Nemo taught me that you should never learn new things because otherwise someone will come and snatch you up from nowhere, and sell you to his niece that kills fish because she can't control the need the shake the freakin bag. 

5) And lion king.... If you name one kid mufassa and the other scare what the fuck do you think is gonna happen?! Your just setting that kid up for a bad and evil life.

6) The Notebook taught me that it's perfectly normal and romantic to kiss in the rain....NO! that shit just gets you sick. Most likely your phone is in your pocket so I guess you can kiss that goodbye from water damage. and who would you have to blame for that? Nick Cassavetes! It also taught me that it's sweet that she's dieing from a mental illness.

7) Spider-man taught me that it's ok to try to kill your bestfriend because your pshyco dad is talking inside your mind saying that your this 'green lantern'...See that's just messed up. one you try to still a guys girl because your on this monster like steroid that makes you all chopped up in the head, and then you have the nerve to try to kill a guy who saved your motherfucking life a little bit. 

 8) 50 first dates.....personally I would like to know if you have a brain like a fish so I know what I'm dealing with. I mean yeah at first I might think karma was kicking my ass for a bit but after the 35th date I would at least want to know if yo will ever remember something! It's basically saying 'hey I have memory lost so I can have Sex anytime or night I want without getting in trouble.' 

ok Im done it's like 5:55 am and I still haven't went to bed yet. Good thing I don't have classes today!!! Well bye sexual. 

~~~~Lastly I would like to leave you with a short poem I created for you.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but take of all your cloths :)