Zacharie Vision

Zacharie :''thank's for buying my ware's amigo's "*I wave while they have gone*

I getting bored stand here on zone 2 I should go to mizuka house so I'll do something fun of her

While I going to go on mizuka house I saw surce.
Surce wave a hand on me

Sugar:''hello my love'' *she waving her hand to me*

Zacharie:''surce why you were here in zone 2?"

Sugar:''why I'm here?. Ofcoures looking for you my love''

Zacharie:''about what ?''

Sugar:''elsen were going to need your help in-''

Zacharie:''sorry I don't have anytime left said to elsen I can't help him okay?''

Sugar:''okay''*she smiled at me*

She kissed me on my mask go out of nowhere

Now I'm on my way to mizuka house.now I get to her house I heard something she been saying.
I knock at the door and no one respond . The door was opend and I enter

Zacharie: *goes up stair's * *saw here playing video game's* *chuckles*

Mizuka:''o come I lost again!''

Zacharie: *sneak behind her* ''well look who lose a game..." *smiled in my mask*

Mizuka:*suprise* ''it was you are you standing there a hour?''

Zacharie:''i just stand here just now..may I play with you?''

Mizuka:"hm...but first will you take off your mask and kiss my lip?''

Zacharie:" uh...ok then''*I remove my mask and going to kiss you on your lip**I blushes deeply*

Mizuka vision

I saw his eye's color green and his face was black his was a cute teenage boy I blushes that he kiss me

Zacharie: *he take on his mask while his face was fully red* ''uhm...can I play now?''

Mizuka:''okay then"*I hand my controller to him on the video game*

1 hour later...

Zacharie:''oh god I lose too...''

Mizuka:"it's just a game zach it's not even real..''

Zacharie:''yea...can I go to the bathroom ?''

Mizuka:"sure..''

Zacharie went to the bathroom and take a shower for 50 minute . I sneak on the bathroom and take his sweather and mask . The sweather was so fluffy like a teddy bear I hug my self and it's so warm .for that now I need to put back so that on......

Mizuka:*I bump over on Zacharie chest*''ouch..'' *I look at him and I blushes redly* ''woah..''

Zacharie:''you look like a apple''

Mizuka:''Im sorry I just want to put this sweather back'' *I look down with a redly face*

Zacharie:"hahahaha...no need to apologizes my dear''*he laugh*

Mizuka:''yea..so are you going to sleep zach?..''

Zacharie:" yea..can I sleep with you ?''

Mizuka:''oh..uh...sure" *I smiled at him*

Later.....on while zach sleeping.I didn't gave his sweather..... I saw him were cold I hug him and he's still awake he look at me and kiss my fourhead

Zacharie:''good night mizuka...''

Mizuka:*I blushes and hug him while we sleep each other*