||●○part-24●||

Kritika: Should we go club tonight?

You: nice idea.

Kritika: It's 6 o'clock, we'll leave at 7:30

You:What color dress will you wear?

Kritika: red and you?

You:black

.................................

Rocky:Have you found out anything about Y/N yet?

🗣: no bhai

Rocky:It's been 2 days since we came to Goa and we still don't know anything about her.

Chacha:Rocky, don't worry, go to the club, if you get drunk, you will calm down a bit.

Rocky:hmmm

..........................................

Kritika: You have already drunk a lot, no more.

You: please ( in cute voice)

Kritika:  but last ok

You:You also know after how many days I am drinking. I got rid of that place after so many days and you are saying don't drink. ( in drunk voice)

But she doesn't say anything and just keeps looking at the man standing behind Y/N.

You:Why are you not speaking? Who is behind me?

She turns back.

You: rocky?

You:oye rocky how are you. Did you miss me. ( in drunk voice)

he didn't say anything

You:tell me

He grabs Y/N's hand and starts taking her with him.

You: hey leave me.

She releases her hand from his grip.

You:What do you want, why have you come here?

Rocky:what do you mean. I have come to take you back to the Kgf.

You:Your kgf feels like a cage to me.Neither can I go anywhere nor can I call anyone.....I am not your doll. That you can do whatever you want and I will remain silent...I have my life too.

You: You used to come so late at night, so whom should I talk to?

Rocky:There are so many people like Fatima, Ra-

You:Did I love Fatima or did I love you? Tell me.Now that I am feeling a little free here, you are asking me to come back.

Rocky: I am saying this because you are mine and only mine. I don't want anyone to see you except me. You are mine to love mine to cherish mine to hurt. ( he yell)

Rocky:And I have heard you a lot. Now enough. We will get married before going to KGF.

You:I will not marry you, not at all after hearing such things from you.

Rocky:Look don't make me angry.

You:What will you do?I will say it not once but again and again that I will not marry you.

Then there is a loud thump sound.

Rocky slapped y/n..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.vote plz