||○●part-10●○||

In KGF

Garuda:Why gold export decreased in Russia

🗣:chote sarkar , Mahesh Kundra, refused to export our gold

Garuda: He seems to have found out that I was the one who got his parents killed.

Virat:Yes brother, she just didn't know, she even killed that Sikandar Chauhan with such brutality that no one can even imagine.

Garuda: she?

Virat: You don't know that he has a sister, Mahesh doesn't even want revenge, his younger sister is doing all this.

Garuda: a girl ?

Virat:She is not just a girl, she is a devil, that Sikandar Chauhan had killed her parents in front of her.....After that she became heartless, she cut Sikandar Chauhan into pieces and fed them to birds, dogs, don't know which other animals....

Garuda: acha ( really)

Virat: That girl has given him such a painful and slow death that even Yamraj himself could not give it.

Garuda: interesting

Virat: what?

Garuda: bring more information about that girl.

Virat: but why ?

Garuda: do as I say ( in plane voice)

.....................................

A

nd here Rocky was ready to go inside the KGF.

But as the enemies were increasing, Rocky was coming in his terrifying form.

Rocky is like fire where the enemies are like petrol. The more the enemies, the more Rocky blazes through them.

................................

At y/n place

You: what happen bhai.

Mahesh:I have come to know from somewhere that Garuda is seeking information about you.....

You : so what , it's not like that I am scared of him.

Mahesh: You are not safe here, you have to go to Delhi today

You:No way, I'm not the one who runs away fearing a man like that, so don't expect that from me-

Mahesh: You have to go for yourself or else for me, you are everything to me and if anything happens to you, I will not be able to forgive myself....

You: But I'm not a coward to be scared of him

Mahesh: You are my everything after mom and dad are gone. I don't want to lose you too . Plz try to understand ( he have tears in his eyes)

You:I'm ready, I'm ready to go to Delhi, just don't be sad

Mahesh; Thanks and Put the thought of Garuda's death out of your mind
( he said while hugging her)

You: he will die,If not by my hands then by someone else's

Here y/n is preparing to go to Delhi and there Rocky is preparing to kill Garuda.