Prologue

''I give 500.000$ and the house near the beach in Los Angeles to Cassandra Willenton.'' the lawyer said afraid to meet the other man's eyes.

He knew that the man was very powerful and could cause severe damage with a snap of his fingers to anyone who pissed him off. The lawyer knew very well that what he previously announced wasn't going to make the man only just angry, but absolutely furious.

''What? Who the hell is that woman? A child of his?'' the man's voice boomed in the office betraying his anger.

He was livid. Furious would be an understatement. Who the hell was Cassandra Willenton? What was her name doing in his father's will? He knew the old man liked keeping mistresses, especially after his mother's death, but had he fathered a child, too? Was she his mistress? His father gave her his mother's favorite place. He was barely controlling his fury.

''I'm afraid I can't tell you, sir. Your father didn't want anyone to know the woman's identity.'' the lawyer spoke again trying not to anger him more.

He was only reading his client's will. In fact he didn't even know the woman. He only had heard her name when he was finalizing the will. It wasn't his place to ask questions. His boss was the family's lawyer not him. He glanced at the man sitting opposite him and almost shrank back to his seat because of the man's cold and lethal glare. No wonder why the man was feared by a lot people in the business world.

''I don't care about what the old man wants. I'm giving you one last chance. Screw it up and it'll be the last thing you do for the rest of your life. Who is she?'' he asked through clenched teeth.

The lawyer had slightly paled, but he didn't bother with him. He needed answers and he was getting them now. One way or another. The man better give him what he wants before he makes him regret being born in this world. He was known for his short temper and his lack of patience. When he wanted something done, it had to be done there and then. Right now his patience was running dangerously low. He had no time for sweet talking.

''I'm sorry, sir, but I still can't tell you. I don't know the woman. Your father only told me to include this  clause in his will. He never told me anything else.'' the lawyer replied trying to hold the man's gaze but failing to do so.

After this he was seriously considering changing his job. The stress was too much for him. 

''Fine. Except the amount of money and the house did he give her anything else?'' 

''No. You and your brother are his sole heirs to everything else.''

''Good. You'll be needed soon.'' the man said standing up.

He left the office without waiting for a reply. Getting in his car he told his chauffeur to drive back to the company. Getting his phone out of his jacket he dialed a well-known number to him. The receiver replied almost instantly as if he knew the importance of the call.

''Hello, James. I need you to find someone for me.''

''Who?'' came the reply.

''Cassandra Willenton. Find everything about her. Her age, her address, her place of work, her likes and dislikes, her characteristics, even the time she goes to sleep. I want everything and fast.'' he barked and ended the call throwing the phone on the seat.

I'll find you Cassandra and you'll wish you never came in my life.

So, how was it? Hope you liked it. :)