Gotcha Baby ~ Caitlin Foord

Pairing: Caitlin Foord x reader

Summary: Your girlfriend and sister prank you, you get them back.

Word count: 1200+

Warnings: suggestive themes at the end, kissing, swearing, i think that's it

_______________________________

A loud scream is heard by Steph and Mini who were standing in the hall way of the hotel. The scream originating from father down the hall, was followed by laughing, a door slamming open and a hysterical Caitlin and Mackenzie bolting towards the two Matildas.

'Caitlin Jade Foord! Mackenzie Elizabeth Arnold!' You screamed out as you chased them out of your hotel room and down the hall.

'Uh oh' Steph whispers

'Get your asses back here. You're dead!'

'What the fuck happened??' Sam asked Steph, having been alerted by the chaos.

'No idea, but she's mad' Steph shot Sam a worried look.

Not even a minute later you walk back past them and back into your hotel room before slamming the door shut.

Sam, Steph and Mini walked down the hall in the direction you came from only to see Caitlin and Macca peeking out the door to Alannah and Macca's room.

'Is she gone?' Cait whispers

'Yes. Now what did you do to her?' Mini asks in an annoyed tone.

Mackenzie falls to the floor laughing again while Caitlin holds herself up on the door frame, laughing just as much.

'We had masks, and she had just woken up, and as she went to get up, Macca jumped out from under the bed, and I jumped out of the cupboard! Oh my gosh mate it was funny as fuck, she flew!' Caitlin managed to wheeze out.

Sam can't help but laugh along with them as Steph and Mini do a better job of hiding their amusement.

'You two are awful. Poor girl was probably shitting herself' Sam says still laughing.

The thought making the two pranksters laugh even harder, Mackenzie now rolling on the ground trying to breath while Caitlin sinks to her knees with tears in her eyes.

'Ohhh she's gonna hate me' Caitlin whispers out before pulling herself together and helping Macca up.

'I think she already does' Mini days before cracking a smile and walking towards the common room, the rest following behind closely.

As you sit in your hotel room fuming, you start planning your revenge but put it on hold and decide to pretend like nothing happened, despite how mad you were at your girlfriend and sister.

You get dressed after a quick shower and head into the common room in search of your friends.

As you walk through the doors, most heads turn to you and everyone greets you as you walk straight over to Kyra and Charlie, ignoring Caitlin and Mackenzie.

'We heard about your fun morning, you alright?' Kyra asked with a smirk.

You simply shot her a glare and rolled your eyes.

'They're assholes and I'm gonna get them back, wanna help?' you ask the two girls with a cheeky smile. They both quickly agree, loving a good prank.

'Okay so I was thinking....'

_______________________________

Later that night, after the team meeting and dinner, you all head off to your rooms. Right before leaving the dinning room, you tell Caitlin and Mckenzie you want to see them outside your's and Caitlin's room, before walking away. The pair weren't really scared, more glad you had actually spoke to them after a day of silent treatment.

So they waited a bit before following the direction you left in. As they rounded a corner on the journey back to the room, they came across a sobbing you on the floor clutching your ankle.

'Fuck baby what happened?' Caitlin asked as she rushed to your side.

'I tripped. Fuck man, my fucking ankle' you cry out and roll onto your back.

'Can you put pressure on it, do you want me to carry you to medical?' Your sister asks as she moves to your side, laying a hand on your shoulder and the other on your good leg.

'I can't move Macca it hurts so much.' you sob out and throw your arm across your face.

'Oh baby, i'm sorry but we need to move you, you need to be checked out.' Caitlin tries to convince you to let them help you move.

As they are both focussed on you and your potentially career threatening injury, they don't see or hear the two pairs of footsteps creeping up behind them.

You laying on the ground, can see Kyra and Charlie and have to move your arm across your mouth to cover the rising smile. You scrunch your face up dramatically as well, covering all bases before watching as the two masked youngsters, arrive directly behind the two victims before grabbing them by the shoulders and yelling. You watch as the two previously worried looking women scream and throw themselves across the floor, landing somewhere behind you.

'Ha! You two just disappeared!' You laugh as you roll on the floor.

You can hear Kyra and Char laughing their asses off and you turn to high five them both and laugh with them.

You roll onto your hands and knees and make eye contact with a confused and annoyed looking Caitlin and Macca.

'You weren't even hurt! Asshole! I was so worried puddin' Caitlin mumbles out before rubbing her face with her hands.

'You deserve it darling.' you say with a cheeky smile before getting and and offering them both a hand up.

Mckenzie grabs your hand, allowing you to help her up before she shoves you away with a shake of her head and a small smile.

'Don't do that again mate' she mumbles

'Says you! I wake up to a demon waiting under my bed and in my cupboard, I thought I was dead!' You reply

'Yeah well we definitely won't be doing that again if this is the result' Cait says as she stands up and wraps an arm around you waist.

'You do and your sleeping on the couch pretty girl' You tell her before placing a gentle kiss on her lips before turning and walking away with Kyra and Charlie.

As soon as you are out of ear shot, Macca turns to Caitlin and says;

'I actually thought she was gonna die. She's a pretty good actor. But fuck did that scare the shit outta me'

'She was so convincing! I thought she broke her ankle. Gotta admit it was a good plan. Kyra and Charls were so quiet too' Caitlin responds with a laugh before following in your direction back towards the rooms.

After saying goodbye to Mackenzie and anyone else she could, she walks into your shared room and spots you laying in bed on your phone.

'You, missy, are a very good actor' she says before walking over to the end of the bed and crawling on top of you.

'Why thank you darling, i'm glad you enjoyed my plan' you smile up at her and wrap your arms around her lower back pulling her on top of you.

'Hmm enjoy is not the word I would use' she mumbles then leans down to kiss you passionately.

You moan into her mouth, her response being a roll of her hips into yours. You pull away to breath as she starts kissing down your neck. You wrap your arms around her waist before flipping her onto her back, you settled comfortably onto of her.

'How bout I give you something to enjoy sweetheart' you whisper against her lips before she smashes your lips together.

'Fuck yes' she mumbled between kisses, lost in the feeling of your lips and hands roaming her body.

You smirk against her neck and reply;

'Only if your good for me though, right baby girl?'

You enjoy watching as your girlfriends eyes change as she fully relaxes, ready to please you in any way she can.

This will definitely be enjoyable, you think to yourself.