OO1. SHITS & GIGGLES

CHAPTER ONE. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ SHITS & GIGGLES. ❞

━━━━━༺ᖭི༏ᖫྀ༻━━━━━

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

━━━━━༺ᖭི༏ᖫྀ༻━━━━━

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

"KIMBERLY!"

Said girl hummed and looked at her computer, phone in hand as she eyed the new tweet she had just posted, eyeing the notifications from her friend's responding. "Yes?"

"I just saw you tweeted to love you!" Rae continued to exclaim before she started giving Kimberly loud kisses that had the girl giggling, loving the affection she was receiving. "Take my love!"

"I'm taking it, I'm taking it," Kimberly relished in the kisses given to her by her best friend, a grin tilted on the corners of her lips. "Rae, you're so fucking amazing. I love you."

"And I love you," Rae smiled widely at her friend's words,
glancing at her speeding chat that bursted with comments at the affection the two were giving one another. "Actually, Ki, I just remembered something I wanted to ask you."

"Yes?" Kimberly stuck out her tongue in concentration as she finished her task in the game, her ghost figure meeting Rae's own. "What is it?"

"Have you heard of Corpse?" Kimberly hummed rather enthusiastically as she smiled once she saw her chat spamming at the sudden name. "Well, Toast and I were talking and we were wondering if you wanted to meet him for our next Among Us game next week."

"Of course!" The short haired girl replied. "It will be nice to make new friends. I heard he's faceless, too, right?" Rae answered back with a 'yes' and Kim nodded. "That's exciting. I want to meet him already."

"Alright, then, next week, okay? I'll send you the details after your stream ends."

"Thanks, Rae."