OO2. PERSONAL DEFENDER

CHAPTER TWO. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ PERSONAL DEFENDER. ❞

━━━━━༺ᖭི༏ᖫྀ༻━━━━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

━━━━━༺ᖭི༏ᖫྀ༻━━━━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

"Oh, my God... I'm falling hard."

| twitchuser1 we can see 😭
| twitchuser2 hot girl summer where
| twitchuser3 girl he's just as down bad
| twitchuser4 my faceless streamers 🥺🫶🏼

"If I text him if he can join," Kimberly hummed as she eyed her chat. She really loved her community, "do you guys think he will?"

| twitchuser5: tell him to get on his knees and he will
| twitchuser6: ask him in spanish hehe
| Corpse_Husband: you don't even have to ask baby 🤭
| twitchuser7: BABY?!!!! BABEYDJEHDJEJDJ
| twitchuser8: yall met yesterday and hes calling
you his baby and baby... the power you hold

"Corpse! Join call, join call!" Kimberly exclaimed, excitedly heading towards discord where his user was at. Thankfully, he had added her on the app after they played. Not even a second later, he joined. "Hi, Corpse!"

"Hi, Kim!" He chuckled at her hearing her enthusiasm. Even though he just met her yesterday, he was happy to know he made a good friend who clearly loved her friends. "What are you doing?"

"I was going to play Minecraft and just chill," Kimberly responded, drinking from her cup. "Is that okay?"

"That's more than okay."

"Also, thank you for joining," Kimberly smiled as she opened the Minecraft app. She situated herself to be more comfortable and made sure she was also adding Lo-fi music. "How are you today, Corpse?"

"I'm doing good," he responded, softly clearing his throat as he pulled up the girl's stream to eye her chat, not daring to let her know that he was making sure there weren't any insulting comments. "I'm just happy to be here."