Why is Rain feeling sick 🤔

Days were passing by and Rain's Uni was also about to start

Rain : Phi I don't want to go to Uni....
I will miss you a lot....

Payu : Baby in your holidays I spend a lot of time with you now even I have to go to office na...

Go to a Uni spend some time with your friends...

Rain : But I will miss you so much phi...

Payu : Yeah baby...
When ever you miss me just do a video call in free time okay...

Rain : Hmmm okay phi...

From next day Rain starts going to Uni and Payu starts going to his office...

Everything was normal and going good...

One day from early morning Rain was feeling bit sick....

He didn't tell Payu as he thought he will get worried....

Rain goes to Uni and whole day he was feeling so sick and tired....

Same continues for 2 days...

And in these 2 days Rain also starts to miss Payu like crazy...

But he didn't want to make Payu worried and also leave his important works and just come to him so Rain keeps quite....

This keeps on happening for almost 5 days and Rain had not told anything to Payu as he was busy in some important project in office

In middle Payu had asked Rain that was he okay...

Rain had told that he was okay....

Then because of the project Payu was not even able to come pick or drop Rain to Uni and was sending driver to drop and pick him up...

Payu left home early in the morning and used to reach home very late after Rain falls sleep...

It had happened before also but when ever Payu comes home late Rain used to wait for him

But now as he was feeling so sick he couldn't wait for Payu and sleeps off before he come...

Payu was feeling weird but he thought may be he is tired after coming from Uni...

So he always kissed his baby on forehead before sleeping and pulls him and makes him to sleep on his chest...

This continues for about a week....

After a week now Rain really starts missing his hubby so much....

He could not hold back anymore and directly goes to Payu's office to meet him...

He goes inside Payu's cabin....

But he was not there and Joe tells that he is in meeting and will be back in sometime...

Rain waits nearly for 45 minutes then Payu comes to his cabin...

He sees Rain...

Payu : My god baby...
Why did you come here...???
What happened ???

Rain : I missed you...
And wanted to see your face badly....

Payu : Oh my cutie pie...
Am really sorry...

Today is the final day of the project....
I have continuous meetings today...

From tomorrow am completely free

So I thought of taking you out tomorrow and also thought of spending so much time with you from tomorrow....

As they were speaking Joe comes in and tells him that it was time for him for his another meeting...