Girls and their hormones

*time skip 2 years! Layla is a few days shy of her 13th birthday. This entire week has given the girls a little taster of what it's gonna be like now that Layla's hormones have heightened and gotten out of control*

Santana: *sees Britt walk into the living room and tiredly drop her head onto the brunette's lap with a big sigh* whats up? *lightly brushes her fingers through the blondes hair, giving her the comfort she needs*

Brittany: *closes her eyes and smiles at san for knowing how to calm her down* I never thought I'd have to say this about my sweet lay-lay... but that child is getting on my last nerve!

Santana: *chuckles a little at Brittany for being in denial of Layla having to grow up* called it! *smiles proudly just to piss Britt of even more*

Brittany: *playfully smacks san on the arm* don't you dare! *looks at san with a serious expression, trying to scare her*

Santana: *smiles sweetly so Brittany won't actually be mad at her* sorry! *leans in and gives Brittany a kiss*

Brittany: thats better! *smiles as san smiles back*

Santana: what's she doing up there anyway?

Brittany: well I did ask her to do her homework! but she had a little hissy fit then went straight back to doing stuff on her phone, acting like she couldn't hear me. *rolls her eyes at Layla's behaviour lately*

Santana: you want me to go have a chat with her? *remembers doing the exact same thing to her mum when she was younger. Which of course she lived to regret it later on seeing as Derek kept her from being in contact with her parents*

Brittany: *looks up at san* you sure? I don't want her giving you a hard time as well! Unlike her, you actually have a reason to be kicking and screaming right now. *shes referring to the fact that Santana is on her period right now*

Santana: thats exactly why I'm the perfect person for the job. I can give her a taste of her own medicine if she pushes my buttons. *smiles sweetly as if she didn't just talk about kicking Layla's ass to the one person that would definitely not want that happening*

Brittany: how about you just talk to her? *gives san a warning look*

Santana: *playfully rolls her eyes as if she is still that young teenager she was when she first met Brittany. She has learned when not to push her luck* fine! I guess I can do that! *gets up and gives Brittany one last kiss before going up to see Layla*

*a couple of minutes of silence goes by*

Layla: *walks into the living room and looks over to her mum with a weak smile* hey mum! I'm sorry for ignoring you! *sits down next to Brittany and gives her a hug*

Brittany: *smiles to herself as she hugs Layla* you're forgiven sweetheart!

*Santana walks in closely behind Layla and smiles down at Brittany as the blonde mouths a thank you*

Santana: alright, thats enough... no need to steal all the hugs from my woman! *sits down on the opposite side of Brittany and playfully shoves Layla out the way so she can wrap her arms round Brittany's torso*

Layla: *laughs at san for being extra clingy to Brittany when she has her period* you literally share the same bed as her! And you get to spend time with her at work while I'm at school all day. *crosses her arms and puts on a big fake pout*

Brittany: *chuckles at the girls for bickering like actual sisters* alright... There no need for that! I have 2 arms so I can cuddle with both my girls. *pulls Layla back into the hug and gives her and san a kiss on the head*

*a couple minute go by and Layla finally goes back to her room to get her homework done. Brittany promised a pamper party for the 3 of them if Layla gets everything done*

*once again the young couple were all alone, sat on the couch cuddling each other. Santana laying on Britt's chest, with her hands in the blondes hair*

Brittany: *felt Santana burry herself in the crook of her neck, giving the blonde very sensual kisses on her neck* baby... why must you choose now to tease me like this?! *tries to sound annoyed but makes no efforts to stop san*

Santana: why must you be so hot and irresistible?! *finally lifts her head to look at Brittany with the cheekiest grin on her face*

Brittany: you're one to talk! *smiles at the brunette* ...if you weren't on your period, id take you right here, right now! *was now the one smirking while san blushes and hides her face in the crook of Brittany's neck. As always Brittany just chuckles at how easy it is for san to crumble under Brittany's gaze. Even after all these years the girls have been together*

Santana: *rests her head on the blondes shoulder, facing her* i hate periods! *totally changed her tone do a more quiet and tired one*

Brittany: *frowns at the thought of not being able to take san's pain away* how about we just get you pregnant so you don't need to deal with a period at all? *looks down at san with a smile, knowing that san has been wanting a kid with Brittany for a while now*

Santana: yes please! *smiles at Brittany with such excitement and hope in her eyes*

Brittany: alright! Well i can phone and get an appointment booked for this weekend and we can go from their. *smiles as san smiles back*

Santana: I'm so glad we only have 2 more days in the office this week! I don't think i can be that patient for the weekend! *chuckles as does Brittany coz they both know that san only loves the little side of Brittany's job. Not like running round doing a few odd jobs here and there for Brittany and Danny*