Chapter two mabey some family?

Cassies pov

Big news, Tori thinks she is pregnant, they are on their way here to take the test.

It's kind of odd just benign sucked into this crazy world of "one direction". Like I feel so close to everyone already, even though I've only lived here for about a week.

They should be here anytime now *ding dong*, there they are. I Ran down the step from up stairs, I was cleaning a bit.

"Did you pick up the test?" "Yes, now lets go" Tori with a huge smile on her face. "ok lets go see if your preggerrs??" i said. "Preggers? Cass you are so weird" tori said laughing. Well, I guess I fit in her ha.

Nialls Pov

A car just pulled up outside. I went over to the window, it looks like Louis car. "hey , louis im in the kitchen" "shocker!?" i heard louis say from the living room.

"So I have news, I think Tori is pregnant" louis said. "what" i said puzzled

"I think tori is pregnant" He repeated himself

"I heard you I was just shocked" i said.

"arent you a little young?" I said washing a few more dishes. Cassie and I clean the house on sundays. " alright mother." He said rolling his eyes. "We have thought about this and we think we'll be fine. Im 21 and she is 20, we are young adults" wow louis just sounded serious, thats differnt.

Cassies POV.

"ok you go in there and take the test and i will wait right here" i said excitedly

"ok, i will be right back" she said anxiously.

she walked out anf said we had to wait 3 minutes so we decided to talk about my extra add on.

"i think i might have a new addition to ...." "omg really, your pregnant??" she said shocked.

"No!" i said asurringly. " " I wanty a puppy haha"

"oh my gosh, you scared me ha" she said cathcnig her breath again.

The timer beeped. " its time" i said all sqeaky voiced.

"umm, cass, come in here" I couldn't really tell what the tone of her voice was so I didnt know if it was good or bad....

CLIFF HANGER

so i need at least one more vote too update and see if tori is pregnant or not!