Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)

Xia Xianning was only five years old when she was first sent to the Luo family to apprentice.

The relationship between the two families has always been good. He was sent here, on the one hand, to learn spells from Luo Zhao, and on the other hand, because his parents had just left the country, and his grandmother was sick again, and the family was in chaos.

Mr. Xia wanted to stay with his wife, but he felt that his children were not lively enough, so it was not good to keep him and the nanny at home. He thought that the Luo family had a child who was about the same age as his grandson, so he sent Xia Xianning here, hoping that he would be more cheerful with the company of his peers.

The "peer" of the Luo family expressed that he was very excited.

Xia Xianning's arrival was unlucky. Jiang Yujia was on a business trip and Luo Zhao had another visitor. The maid found a box of cars, airplanes and other toys at home and brought them over for him to play with.

These things belong to Luo Yingbai, Luo Yingbai is very generous and doesn't mind letting the new brother play with him.

Xia Xianning sat silently on the plush carpet and played with a car while Luo Yingbai circled around him. She thought he was quite good-looking and quiet, like a little girl.

He said: "Hey!"

Xia Xianning raised her eyelids and glanced at him, waiting for the next words.

Luo Yingbai was a little hesitant, in the mind of a chatterbox, there shouldn't be such a bored child in the world.

He asked cautiously, "Can you...can talk?"

Xia Xianning felt in his heart that this man must be an idiot, which made him instantly lose his desire to talk to Luo Yingbai, and he lowered his head and continued to play with cars. He also deliberately turned his body in a different direction and faced the other party with his back.

Not reconciled, Luo Yingbai turned to Xia Xianning again, knelt down, tilted her head to see his expression, and said brokenly: "Why are you ignoring me? Are you really not good at talking? It's okay, you can't talk to me Yes, I'll tell you, just nod or shake your head. Can you nod, just a little?"

Xia Xianning is like a silent statue exuding a depth that he shouldn't have at his age.

Luo Yingbai was shocked and said, "He's still deaf!"

He felt that this little brother was so pitiful, no wonder he was sent to their home - his parents must not want him!

He tried to wave his hand in front of Xia Xianning, and asked, "Then... can you see it?"

Xia Xianning couldn't bear it anymore, stretched out her hand and pushed Luo Yingbai to the ground.

After working hard for so long, my brother is finally willing to play with him! Luo Yingbai kicked her short legs excitedly and laughed.

Xia Xianning: "..."

Are you a fool? !

Luo Yingbai happily followed Xia Xianning's example, and also pushed him. Xia Xianning was already annoying him, so she pushed back when she saw this. The two were only one year apart. They sat on the floor with their legs kicking each other, their hands tearing each other, entangled Struggling, no one can help anyone.

Xia Xianning was stronger, and he was really angry, but Luo Yingbai completely thought that the two were joking, and he was choked with blood within a few strokes.

When Xia Xianning saw the red mark on the other person's milky white skin, she felt a pain in her heart, as if being pulled, and let go of her hand.

He pursed his lips, turned his head away from Luo Yingbai, picked up the car on the ground again, and decided to ignore him no matter how annoying the other party was.