Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu

Before he left, Director Xiao repeatedly stated that if there is a good role in the future, he will definitely contact him.

In this way, all the characters were removed, and all the scenes shot by Wei Leyi or Luo Yingbai had to be scrapped. However, Director Xiao played it back several times, hesitated for a moment, and was still reluctant to cast Luo Yingbai. Those fragments were completely deleted and temporarily retained.

Luo Yingbai was very content with the money, and said to Xia Xianning: "I treat you to dinner, Mr. Xia, would you like to eat some common food?"

A smile appeared on Xia Xianning's face: "Let's go."

The two finally had a small hot pot meal near the set. After coming out, they drove back to the Special Investigation Department. There was a faint smell of hot pot in the car.

Xia Xianning opened the window on his side, and said casually: "I never thought that you'll be away from home for nearly a year, and your picky eater problem will be much better."

Luo Yingbai sighed: "The main reason is that I don't have any money. You know, when I left, I left the house completely, and I didn't see Feng Shui again, so I just worked part-time at school to earn some money. Even the first semester The tuition fees are all borrowed from you, am I qualified to pick and choose? Three meals a day, steamed buns dipped in salt, and mustard on Saturdays and Sundays, that’s not bad.”

Knowing that his words were exaggerated, even a three-point grievance can become very pitiful, Xia Xianning still felt a pain in his heart. This man has been a son since he was a child, and he has never washed the dishes at home. It is unimaginable for him to go to work.

Thinking about it this way, the scene in his dream since the reunion came to mind again. He sighed in his heart and said, "Do you still want to eat pan-fried tofu? I'll make it for you when I go back."

No one believed it when he said it. Xia Xianning's cooking was particularly delicious. Luo Yingbai liked the fried tofu he made the most. However, his status as a young master was so valuable that it was rare for him to cook again. Luo Yingbai was overjoyed: "Really?"

Xia Xianning nodded.

Luo Yingbai immediately flattered: "Then Xianning, anyway, if you do it once, it's done, and if you do it twice, it's also done. I still want to eat crispy mushrooms."

"Can."

"Why don't we go to the supermarket to buy two bottles of beer later?"

"Um."

Luo Yingbai didn't expect Xia Xianning to take the wrong medicine today, and she was so talkative, so beautiful that she praised him repeatedly: "I knew you were the most interesting, it's not in vain that I loved you so much when I was a child, a candied haw You share the food..."

Xia Xianning: "..." The whole root must have been his.

Luo Yingbai: "...the dry-stir-fried mushrooms outside are almost inedible, are they called mushrooms? They are called fried peppercorns..."

Xia Xianning said coolly: "Isn't it true that you can only eat steamed buns for three meals a day, and adding some pickles is a luxury?"

Luo Yingbai: "Uh..."

Xia Xianning saw Luo Yingbai's choked expression from the glass on one side, and the corners of her lips curled up slightly.