Newbie

as i walked into the building for the first time, i will admit... completely lost. i thought it would be the same as the nxt backstage area, but wwe is, well, far from it. i took a left which led to another left and then a split way with a sign that said "A <- -> B". a and b? wheres the sign that says what a or b is..
as im examining the stupid alphabet sign and directions, i heard this raspy kind of evil sounding voice behind me.
"whatcha lookin for?" came from my right. i turned to see someone right next to me, looking at the same sign
"yeah the signs here are bullshit." he shrugs, continuing. as he moved his long wet curly kinda frizzed hair... i saw seth.
"yeah, i can tell. um, do you possibly know where the womans dressing hall is?" i try, expecting a no
"oh of course, its right where im heading! come on with me" he seemed excited but not about anything, just excited in general. i remember sitting infront of my tv with my father, watching this man in pixel form, fly off ropes and hit people with chairs, slamming them through tables. now hes just willingly walking me, someone hes never seen before, right to the dressing rooms. did he just gamble at a guess that im not some criminal breaking in to rob them? or murder them or something?
"so miss loralie lee, this why you havent been in nxt in a month or two?" he started making conversation.
did he just address me by name... knowing my doings? hes watched me before. hes sat at his tv, watching me in pixel form, fly and flipping off ropes and talking endless promos in a stupid mic.
i nodded, feeling rude for not speaking. how does one speak to seth rollins...
"yeah, i got cleared a year ago, but i had to last out my nxt contract. hunters been on me the past two months, checking up on my progress, so i thought its finally time to play the game" i try to carry on the conversation, knowing he most likely doesnt give a shit about my nxt contract, or why im here, he just wanted the walk to not be awkward. but that wasnt the case.
once we got to the gorilla, seth got a redhead girls attention. i can tell he doesnt say hi or anything, he just speaks
"becks can you show this lovely lady the dressing rooms? i gotta go out soon?" he quickly said before he jogged away, not letting her answer.
becky didnt talk much, i guess she was stressed or something. maybe in character? i heard a defening sound ring over the building, almost blasting my ears off with a screaming BURN IT DOWNNNN
"brooks brooks brooks... yes here ok so" beck started talking quietly to herself before turning to me
"rooms are organized by last name initials, youres will just say bk, and if thats confuses you, just find a room that has a bnt on it, youre right next to that one. ill be over in the screening room which is directly through the gorilla, so just walk the way we came from and take the hallway thats in it shooting straight forward you" becky gave me a wink and clicked her tongue, walking away.
she genuinely seemed like a nice person, but i understand her seriousness. she mustve saw my name on the roster because she knew my actual last name. or she just recognized my dad, phillip, or cm punk.
i walked in my dressing room, just to set my stuff up. i didnt need to change into anything due to me not wrestling tonight, so i shouldnt be bothered much tonig-
BANG BANG BANG
someone was pounding at my door to unlock it, startling me. i reluctantly unlocked the door right before it swung open, a tall fit scary woman standing infront of me. she seemed immediately confused, taking a little step back
"wheres belair..." she was breathing hard, looking more and more lost every second. she seemed distressed about something, but i couldnt find what
"oh uh, shit sorry im new here, i think they mustve changed her room?" i try to reason, only making her more mad. she just rolled her eyes and turned around, fast walking down the hall with urgency, holding her arm.
"DEMI YOURE OUT IN 20" becky yelled from down the hall, not caring that the demi girl is in some serious shit right now.
i immediately started looking up a "wwe demi" and found the girl. rhea ripley? ive heard her name a couple times from nxt but i had never seen of her, her being long gone from the business by the time i got there.
if she was on in 20 minutes, why would she be holding her arm like she was injured? i just shook my head and continued on with my unpacking, joining becky in the screening room after. she was sitting in a chair infront of a smallish display screen, broadcasting the matches to everyone backstage. becky wasnt the only one there, i recognized a few faces. the demi girl was also in a chair infront of the screen, bianca and liv on both sides of her. there was a group of blondes talking in the corner, and a very distinctive face of charlotte flair and sasha banks, eating in the corner. i joined next to becky, making a bit of small talk as time progressed. eventually liv and bianca joined in, asking about me and where i was from, shit about my life, just trying to get to know me. but demi stayed silent before she had gotten up and left to go somewhere. she had her lower underarm and wrist bandaged, im guessing from whatever went down earlier.
by the time i had forgotten about her sudden unpleasant exit, i felt hands urgently grab my waist and move me to the side, demi squeezing through to get back to her seat. and thats when i saw it.
i saw the white gauze and bandage lift up a little as her arm bent.
she does it too.

hi guys, writer here. im sorry if this is just a ramble or doesnt make sense, i have the hardest times starting up a story. i'll try my hardest to keep this story updated! this is a trigger warning ahead of time, this story will contain: deep mentions of self harm, sexual content, sexual assault, violence, slowburn, one bed trope, enemies to lovers trope, and storylines and plottwists that might anger you a bit! pleaseeee leave suggestions if u have them! please remember this is a full wlw book, demi and loralie will never be in a wlm relationship, so please dont rec that! also i just wanted to give back info that demi/rheas last name is bennet, so bnt is her dressing room