im not 201! im eli-

(At the park)

*someone was humming as they were making flower crowns and they look up and see a small child who had beautiful red hair.. she was sitting by a tree just alone* "hmm I'm going to give them this flower crown!" *got up and walk to the small child* "hi!" *the little girl did not know they were talking to her* "uh.." *they tap her shoulder and the little girl look up at him confused* "hello!" The little girl waves at them when they say hi* "why are you- wait! " *they did sign language* {are you deaf?} The little girl smiles as they figure out she couldn't speak and she responded {yeah.. I'm deaf..} the little girl looks at the flower crown he was holding {sorry I didn't realize you were deaf! Well my name is Eliot! What's your name?} Eliot smiles innocently and she responded {nice name... but my name is Rosanna} then Eliot wondered... {hey.. why are you out here alone?} Rosa (a nicknames for Rosanna) started to be sad and answered {my mom.. she abandon me..} Eliot was in shock {your mom is a bad person! Here! Have this flower crown! It'll make you feel better..!} Eliot smiled as he gave Rosa the flower crown and Rosa took it and put it on her head and smiles in joy but before she could say thank you she felt something grab her and cover her mouth.. Eliot saw what was happening to Rosa but before he could react someone grab him and covered his mount with a black cloth and Eliot saw what they were.. they were male kidnappers and they both threw Rosa and Eliot in the back of the car with other kids who were scared as one whispered to Eliot "Don't try to scream... they won't hear you.. it's no use.." (also Eliot is in his 20s he just got mistaken as a kid- because those kidnappers didn't pay attention of how old he was-) and the kidnappers close the back car door and lock every door and started to drive away.. Rosa was scared but confused not knowing what was happening but Eliot calm all the young scared kids as he was making sure Rosa doesn't find out what is going on.. Rosa couldn't move her hands cus they were tied and she was squish between the kids she hated it so much..

After 30 minutes they arrive at a lab and people (aka scientists) came out of the lab with stuff and the kidnappers open the car as some of the kids made a run for it but some guards hold them down as the scientist grab a kid and took their clothes off (EXCEPT THE BRA'S AND UNDERWEAR) and they were now wearing some white shorts, white oversized sunshine shirt or regular shirt, with some Grey socks.. and they were taken inside the lab and Rosa and Eliot got walk in together by to scientist and they went the opposite directions...

(Inside the lab)

"Whoa.. this place is so big!" Eliot said but the scientist shush him and they arrive to a door the scientist open it but Eliot started running away refusing to go in the room and some guards were trying to catch him or trap him but didn't work and after a few minutes the boss came out "what is all that commotion?" One of the guards said "sir this boy won't calm down!" The boss look at Eliot closely and sighs in anger "THATS A FUCKING MAN!!! HES PROBABLY IN HIS 20S!" The boss was angry how those kidnappers kidnap a fucking guy that is probably in his 20s. "Oh my.. sir were are so sorry! We can send him ba-" "No we can't send this guy back! He will report us! It's fine.. maybe he acts like a child.." then Eliot looks up at him "....?" And the boss sighs and Eliot said "this girl with red hair is deaf.. can u guys be careful with her..?" Then the boss answered "okay.. we'll make sure.. besides.. we are careful with people with disabilities like disabilities that are visible.. but don't worry.. she'll be treated carefully.. but.. what's your name.." Eliot answers very quickly "my name is Eliot! What's your na-" then the boss interrupts Eliot ".. your name is 201.." then Eliot look at the boss confuse "I'm not 201! I'm eli-" the boss shush him and grabs 201 hand gently and puts him in the room and the guards leaves and the boss sighs and leaves also..

(Rosanna part)

She was taken to a room and she stayed there until the boss came in and grab her hand and lead her to a pink and blue room with some other colors and the boss looks at her {this is your room.. and your name is now 2007..} Rosa smiles at him and runs to the bed and plops in it and the boss left and Rosa was happy in her room.. she was happy how she was being taken care off by random people.. as for her mom.. she treated her like shit.. and she was happy that people care about her and she grabs a huge teddybear and hugs it tightly and fell asleep

(Eliot pov)

Eliot looks around the room and looks in the toy box and finds a doll of the boss and he laughs "awww.. how cute!" Eliot hugs the doll and smiles and he kept looking around the doll in his hand and he plop on his bed and sang himself to sleep and was hugging the doll of the boss...

You must be wondering.. what happen to the other kids? Well some of them got rooms at first and some of them got tested at first.. but now they are just chilling in their room just some crying because they miss their family... and the rooms are pretty big.. they have a toy box, bed,drawers, a kitchen, and a bathroom!

(So there will be a other chapter but I forgot its suppose to be chapter 3! But the other chapter will be before this chapter happens! So please don't get confused! So it's just the time line but since I mess up just pretend this is suppose to be chapter 4 and when you read the other chapter just pretend its chapter 3 and then after the other chapter then it'll be back to normal! But I'm tired and I have school and it's 12:03 for me sooo... good night! And have a great day if your reading this! Bai and also this chapter has 1111 words so YIPEEEEEEE :D)