The start?

"Dad why are we going to your lab?"......"because I don't have time to get a babysitter"

When they arrive the little boy jump off of the car and ran in front of the lab as his dad got his bag fill with stuff and walk to the lab and grab his keycard and open the door and they both went inside and his dad grab the little boys hand tightly and they walk to the testing room "sit down and DONT touch anything.. this is not a play place" the dad set down his stuff "okay dad!" The little boy didn't mind "hey boss.. experiment 2396 is not doing well she seems to be weak.. I think she's going to die any hour now-" "bring her in.. she just need some more experimenting she'll be fine" the little boy was confused of what his dad and the other scientist were talking about... "okay sir.." as the scientist was heading out of the room a alarm came on.. the little boy jump in fear not knowing what the heck was happening.. "??? GO HIDE UNDER THAT TABLE!" the little boy got up but before he was able to get under the table and hide a experiment bust in.. it was experiment 2396.. she started to look around and the father grab a taser as the scientist was already out of the room.. but 2396 wasn't interested... instead she jump at the little boy "SON!! RUN!" The little boy tried to run away but 2396 was to fast and bite his arm and the little boy cried in pain and started to scream for help... 2396 bites harder and she was going to rip off the little boys arm but his dad tased her 2396 let go and she fell on the ground.... "God your stupid! I told you to hide under the damn table!" "Dad I'm so-" "shut it..." the guards came in and grab 2396 and drag her away....

Years later

"Hey give that back!" "No! Dad said I can keep it!"...... "DADDY!!!" The dad groan and came in the room "what's wrong?" "Well scar isn't giving my toy back and he said that you allowed him to keep it!" The father sighs "scar give ??? Back his toy" scar gave back the toy "sorry ???..." and then the mother came in with her friend... "oh ??? And scar! I found you a little friend!" The friend said "this is my daughter.. ??..! She's such a sweet girl.. come out ??..!" That's when a girl came in and she wave "hi... my name is ??... what's yours?" The two boys were stun to see such a beautiful girl "oh uh... my name is scar and this is my brother ???..!" The girl chuckled "you guys have such nice names!"

Later on the two boys and the girl grew up but... ??? Parents were never proud of him.. only to scar because he was more special... but ?? Got married to ??? And ??? Own his father's lab without ?? Knowing....... who knows what ??? Will do..

(Ik this chapter doesn't make sense but my brain wasn't in the brightest mood rn soooo yeah- I hope you enjoy the story- bai)