Lunch in London

"You can't be serious right now, you told me you would be here for the semi finals Dad. I don't care if you have to attend your girlfriend's auction THIS IS SO IMPORTANT FOR ME! IM YOUR KID" I was practically yelling by the end of the call.

My dad wasn't always like this. Once him and mum broke up he had already found a new woman, Coraline , who was way younger for him. Since then he rarely contacted us or asked how his kids are doing.

I brushed it off as I tried to distract myself from the conversation . Alessandra and I had decided to get lunch together before we both had to to rehearse. She is really fun to be around and can easily cheer you up.

All of the contestants have been running around with their managers, rehearsing, singing and getting their costumes taylored. The semi-finals were now 3 weeks away and you could see by the looks on everyone's faces how stressed we all were.

It was pretty cold in London so I picked out a brandy melville sweater and a pair of jeans . I was putting my shoes on as I heard a knock on my hotel room's door 

"ONE SEC AND ILL BE THERE"

"Hey how are you doing?" Alessandra greeted me with a smile

"Im alright just a bit stressed about all the fuss with the rehearsals"

"Girl me too they are killing me! Anyway, I found this brilliant italian restaurant we can go to!"

"Great CAUSE IM STARVING and miss italian food so any pasta will do."

We were laughing all the way to the restaurant , she was telling me how she was dating a guy in high school that ended up cheating on her with her best friends boyfriend, honestly crazy.

"Soo my fyp is filled with edits of you and Bojan is there something actually going on?! I NEED TO KNOW!" her eyes filled with excitement and curiosity

"Noo he is just a friend im close with all of them , the fans are being delusional" I chuckled but I think I like him a bit, I could be just confusing if my feelings are platonic or not so im not making any moves yet.

We had a great time although the pasta couldn't compare to actual italian pasta we settled for what we had and then left because rehearsals were starting.

 Liked by valentina

Liked by valentina.d , bojan_cvjeticanin, vallieszn and 125,623 more

alessandram02 : took my wife for lunch👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻

comments
__________________________________

bojan_cvjeticanin : can i still shoot my shot?
       ^alessandram02 : no we are happily married

eurovisionfan: she is so pretty!!

vallieszn : yall I heard we are getting a new song by her soon?!

valentina.d: perfect date 😘😘😘

sophie💞

he totally wants you

no he doesn't soph he is just joking

i bet you 50€ yall are gonna date sooner or later

CMON STOP.

a deal is a deal!

Author speaking!
I wanna thank yall so much for the support, 5k views omg so grateful<3 A short chapter but I promise you are getting a new one soon ( in a joker out way ) love you !