travelling

stxph.l just posted a story

 "Why are you so happy?" Steph asked me after we sat down waiting to board, clearly exhausted as she decided to sleep late

"I don't know maybe im excited for my first pre-party show!" I replied. Well that was half the truth. I also am excited to meet Alessandra and everyone else. Maybe someone specific too.

She just rolled her eyes at me while I laughed and mirrored her actions. We chatted for a while until our conversation was interrupted by the airport's speakers "Flight 234 from Rome to Barcelona is now boarding. Passengers of business class and pregnant women are able to get on right now.".....

We quickly got up and walked towards the plane. I was scared at first as I have only been on a flight once when I was little but I quickly got over it once the plane took off. Immediately after we boarded Steph fell asleep. Its not like I didn't expect it, she looked like a dead corpse but since I was super bored, I did what every hot person does, listen to Taylor Swift.

After a while we finally landed and I had to wake Steph up, this girl can sleep through a war and not understand shit. We got our luggage and as we left the airport we got into our ride. The hotel wasn't far away but for some weird reason steph was in a different hotel than mine, apparently contestants are all together in another hotel. I waved her goodbye and shortly after we arrived at my hotel. It looked like it came straight out of an old movie which I loved. I thanked the driver who gave me a sympathetic smile and after grabbing my luggage I headed towards the hotel. I was walking to the reception with my head down when I bumped onto someone.

"oh my god VALENTINA!" I heard the person basically yell. I lifted my head and I saw Alessandra looking at me like a child when they get a new toy

" OMG ALESSANDRA" I hugged her tightly

"How are youu? Im so excited to finally meet you in real life, I was expecting you to be shorter to be honest" she laughed.

"Well now im really happy that you are here! I was trying to get to my room? Its 202!"

"I know where that is, its next to Noa's room! C'mon lets go and then I will introduce you to some other contestants." She replied signalling me to follow her.

"This room is quite big for just one person!" I said once I opened the door and put my bags aside. Im surely not unpacking for just 1 week, it was already too much effort fitting all of these in here.

"Well atleast we have space to invite others if we get bored.Anyways we have all decided to go out for dinner to get to know each other better its super casual tho!"

"Great what time?" I said looking at my phone

"Like 8pm?"

"Okay well Im going to try and rest a bit im too tired from the flight"

"That's alright I will text you! Im at room 205! Bye Val!" Alessandra hugged me and left the room.

⋆⁺₊⋆ 🃏 ⋆⁺₊⋆

My phone started ringing, it was Alessandra

"Hey be there in 20 to go to the restaurant together okay?" I heard her voice from the other line

"Uhh yes! Sure! Bye!" I said quickly hanging up and jumping out of bed. Well that nap I decided to take was longer than I thought. I texted Steph asking her how is she doing after I found out she reunited with some old friends and rushed to the bathroom. I opened my make up bag and did the quickest make up look I could do. I put on a black long sleeve and a pair of vintage jeans as well as my black converse. I also put on my chanel earrings my mum gave me when I graduated college and I let my hair down because I didnt have time to do anything. At first I didn't think I would need something else but I checked the weather app and decided to take my folklore cardigan with me ( she is a swiftie, she had to wear it).

Alessandra🇳🇴🖤

meet me at the reception okay?

sure be there in five!

A/N

For some reason I don't really like this chapterbut next one is going to be better! Thank you so much for 300 views its crazy‼️‼️ Also forced my best friend to read this🥰🥰🥰