Thank You

This one has been a long journey. 

I started this story around two years ago with no intention of letting it drag on for so long. 

I thought I would finish it in a couple of months and move on to the next one. 

Alas, life comes in the way and things become so unpredictable. 

I am also in a new chapter of my life. Or should I say a new season? New settings, new characters, out of my comfort zone, etc. Let us see where this takes me. 

I did really enjoy writing this story and I think the story evolved with me in the past year as well. I am happy with how it turned out. 

Big, big gratitude to all the readers new and old alike but especially the old ones who patiently stuck around. Waiting for an update that might never come is frustrating. I know. I have been on the receiving end of this wait.

Thank you for all your comments. There is nothing that delights me more than reading those. Please always leave comments. I read every single one. 

And now I want your opinion. 

For the OG readers, whose story did you enjoy more? Siddharth or Angad? 

Which character did you enjoy more?

Any thoughts? 

And now I will end this right here and mark it complete. 

I will see you all in the next story.

(Tidbit: TGIOR begins at the exact point that TGIWR ends)

Loads of love from this author. 

Bye <3 

PS. Consider following my profile, especially if you have enjoyed both my stories (and are waiting for the third instalment).