Into A New World

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-few years later-

-Y/n POV-

It's been a few years after the war, my mom has give birth to a girl name Aoi Sakura Mika who is 19 years old and a Admiral of the New Imperial of Japan Navy(NIJN) and later mom also give birth to another girl name Akari Sakura Mika who is 7 years old, I was in my office finishing up the reports and paperwork as once I am finished with those, I finally finished them as I got up as dust off my uniform.

After finishing dusting my uniform off, a NIJ soldier entered my office as he said.

NIJ1: Y/n将軍、お邪魔して申し訳ありませんが、あなたのお父さんはすぐにあなたと話す必要があります。(Sorry to disturb you General Y/n, but your father needs to speak with you immediately.)

Y/N: わかった。(Alright.)

I leave my office as I went to the throne room and saw my father and my mother who is holding Akari on her lap who's is asleep in mom's lap.

(Akari)

Y/N: *bows and rise

Y/N: *bows and rise.* お父さん、私と話したいですか?(Wish to speak with me father?)

Hirohito: はい、問題は、私がいなくなったら、あなたに新帝国を率いてほしい、そしてあなたが日本を正しい道に導くと私に約束しました。(Yes, the thing is, once I am gone, I want you to lead New Imperial of Japan, and promised me that you will lead Japan to the right path.)

I knew he would say this as I nodded my head yes as Akari just woke up as she saw me.

Akari: BIG SIS!