War Never Changes(Part 1)

-Location: Okinawa(Hacksaw Ridge)-

-Year: May 7th, 1945-

-Y/n POV-

It was May, 1945. We just arrived at Okinawa the last island, getting on the beach was hard, but it gets harder going into the jungle or villages or towns, the Japanese never going to give up. I am with my friend name Desmond Doss who is a combat medic who's doesn't carry a weapon. Then we saw Sherman's tanks and trucks coming this way as Captain Glover said.

Glover: STAND ASIDE!

We move out of the way as the tanks and trucks go by as I saw the dead bodies in the truck as I move my helmet same for everyone, well, mostly everyone, as the I saw Captain Glover going to Sergeant Howell.

Glover: 96th... or what's left of them. These are the guys are being replaced, let's keep a move on.

We continued walking and later saw a house as we hear one of the U.S soldiers.

U.S1: ALL CLEAR SARGE!

We walk into the house while the others are outside, but Doss sat down in a different room sitting on a wooden box as I sit down on the floor. But few minutes later the 96th battalion came as Glover walks towards the medic who just entered.

Glover:...

Irv: 96th are going to assist you with the mission.

Glover: Alright, let's get these men some chow.

Then the medic walking around and he said.

Irv: Who's Doss and Y/n?

Wal: *in the background.* Over there.

He walk towards us as he sit down incoming the another medic also sit down.

Irv: I'm Irv Schecter, and here is Popeye.

Doss: I'm Desmond Doss.

Y/N: Y/n.

Irv: No last name, Y/n?

Y/N: No, but I am more comfortable saying my last name who I trust on.

Irv: Alright. I won't push it far.

Y/N: Actually, since we are in the same side, my last name is Sakura Mika.

Irv: That sounded like Japanese.

Y/N: Actually, I am Japanese-American.

Irv: Can't argue with that.

U.S2: You came off the line, what it's like?

Irv:...

U.S2: I said, what's it's like.

Irv: Hacksaw, we climb six time, six time they threw us off...

Then one of the 96th soldier who is covered in mud and dirt as he said that he is standing near the pillar.

Dirty soldier1: They are never going to give up...

Dirty soldier2: Nips don't care if they live or died, they wanna died, they keep coming at ya.

Dirty soldier1: They ain't going to give up... never...

Smitty then comes over to him as he give a cigarette to him. Then later we move out and continued walking as we arrived at the ridge as Captain Glover, Sergeant Howell and Irv went to the map.

Glover: Irv, these bunkers located here, here, and here, is that correct?

Irv: Yeah, t-they are... *turns around and vomit on the ground.*