Chapter 21 🔞

Jungkook's tongue was invading Jin's rim. The guy just loved eating him and he likes it, too.

Jungkook inserted a finger together with his tongue and that brought a different sensation on Jin's body. As if they haven't done this last night, Jin is still so tight and Jungkook wants to make sure that he is stretched enough before giving Jin his cock again.

He stopped licking his rim and inserted two more fingers inside.

"I want you to be stretched a lot that I can fit my whole fist inside." Jungkook said in a whisper while licking his ears.

"Hmm, Kook! I'm already stretched.."

"Not yet, Jin." He answered and suddenly inserted another finger inside.

"F-fu... fuck. Jungkook!"

"Yes, Jin? You hurt?"

"N-no...it's just too much!"

Jungkook slowed down a little bit to give Jin's hole time tl adjust to his fingers.

When he feels like Jin was relaxed again, he inserted his fingers up to his knuckles, while teasing Jin's prostate.

"That's i-it! Kook-ah... hmmmm Jungkook! Ahhhhhh please..."

"Are you enjoying my fingers?" Kook asked and Jin nodded enthusiastically.

Jungkook started fingering his rim faster and Jin dropped his head on the pillow, fisting it as well.

"Cock! I want cock..." he said.

"Patience, Jin. I will give you cock if you cum on my fingers." He said thrusting his fingers, making sure to hit Jin's prostate over and over. "That's it... take my fingers nicely, Jin." He said pushing more of his fingers inside. He really wants to start fisting Jin but he knows that the latter is too tight right now. He started to feel Jin's slick and he's got harder by the thought of making him leak a lot.

Jin arched his back more feeling intense pleasure on his lower body. He wanted to hold something more so he held the bed's headboard and raised his head a little bit.

Jungkook was having fun seeing Jin go crazy with just his fingers. He's excited to insert his hard cock on Jin but he won't do it unless he sees Jin cum on his fingers.

"Jung...kook.... i'm cumming. Please... cock..."

"No! I'll give you my cock if I'll see you cum with my fingers..."

"Can't! Kook!!!"

"You can, be a good boy, baby and cum." He said encouraging Jin.

And just like that, Jin just came suddenly, shouting Jungkook's name. Jungkook smirked seeing Jin explode on their sheet.

"That's a good boy! He said kissing Jin's nape. Now, I give you what you asked for." He said removing his fingers then suddenly Jin heard a wrapper being torned. He was surprised when Jungkook was suddenly inserting his condomed cock on him.

"N-no!!! Kook... oh my god yesss yess...cock." Jin is too cockdrunk now. He wants to stop because he's still sensitive but he also wants Jungkook's cock.

"What do you really want?" Jungkook asked while slowly inserting his cock.

"Co...cock..." Jin said drooling.

"Good, Jin. I will give you my cock now." He said the suddenly inserted his whole cock inside Jin. He touched Jin's stomach and he felt his own cock bulging below. He took one of Jin's hands holding the headboard and let him touch the bulge.

Jin's eyes widened and looked at his stomach. He is not seein the bulge but he can feel it. He's so drunk with the cock inside his hole that he can only scream and moan when Jungkook started moving.