06

(876 words)

(876 words)

────── july 2022, seoyeon's apartment

Seoyeon laid in her bead on her side as she stared at the picture frame on nightstand. A photo from her childhood with her siblings, Yeong-Su and Ine-Hye. Yeong-Su was her older brother on her left. And Ine-hye her little sister on her hip since, she was only two years old when the photo was taken. Yeong-Su was fourteen and Seoyeon was only eleven. And a couple months later, Yeong-Su died.

His death teared her family apart. All she wanted was her brother back, ultimately he was the reason why she started weightlifting in the first place. It was his dream, he wanted to be a Champion. So, when he trained she just watched and eventually joined along because she just wanted to do what her brother did. But when he died, she felt close to him when she weightlift. At every comption it wasnt just her on that mat but instead Yeong-Su was there, helping her.

She sighed, dragging her self out of bed. She turned on some calming music before feeding Zeus and Hestia then she decided to make herself coffee and eat breakfast. Seoyeon was getting ready to go out to run some errands when she got a notfication on from her apartments lobby stating that Yun Sung-Bin was here. She sported grey sweatpants with a white cropped tank top as she waited by the door fiding with her fingers.

The moment he knocked she waited a couple seconds to make it look like she wasnt waiting by the door for him before opening it, "Sung-Bin."

He beamded, holding out the flowers in his hand. She slowly expected in suprisce, "Thank you, what are these for."

She stepped to the side allowing him to come inside, he walks in glanceing around, "Ah congratulations on making it to the next quest on the show."

Seoyeon smiled even brighter, "Well im going to go find a pot and water to but these in then."

Sung-Bin sat down on her couch having a slight staring contest with Zeus as she came back and rest the flowers in a pot on the living room table. She sat down on the couch, and shifted her body towards him, "I was going to run some errands today so-"

"Ill drive you." He suggested, "If thats okay with you."

She got flustered at the suggestion, "Im sure you have better things to do then drive me around."

Sung-Bin chuckled, "I cant think of anything better than spending my day with you. It doesnt get better than that."

Seoyeon was to flustered to respond so she tried to hid her smiling while nodding her head, "Then I guess we better get going, theres a lot on the list."

The duo left the apartment building and got inside Seoyeons car since Sung-bin wanted to drive her around. They chatted and laughed as they went from location to location in the car. Sung-bin would find himself immediately looking at Seoyeon whenever he made a joke just so he could see her smile.

They ran errands for the enter day, like Seoyeon said she really did have a long list. The sun was already started to begin as they bugin to make their way to the apartment, as Seoyeon suddenly said, "Can you stop here?"

He nodded his head as he turned into the parking spot, they were at a beach. "What are you going to do here?"

She unblucked her seatbelt chuckling, "I just wanted to come here, you know?"

They both got out the car and walked down the pathway to access the beach, there was a few other people there. She slightly bumped into his shoulder, "Dont you get love the sunsets?"

He hummed as he shoved his hands into his pockets staring at her, "I think there beutfull."

Sung-bin wasnt talking about the sunset.

Seoyeon breathed out tugging his shirt, "Come on lets go see the water."

They took off their shoes and walked to the shore line before Seoyeon backed away and groaned, "Oh I dont want to get sweats soaked."

"I'll give you a piggyback ride." He laughed, and so did she as she got on his back. As the minutes passed they were sitting in the sand watching the sun set, Sung-bin's hand slowly got closer and closer to her hand. Seoyeon happyly intertwided there fingers as she leaneded into him.

He was already staring at her when her eyes difted to his.

It was over.

His lips caught hers, it was short and soft leaving Seoyeon wanting more. It felt so natural like it was always meant to be. He pulled away before smiling at her, "You are so stunning, Seoyeon. I feel like this can be more."

"I want this to be more."