Imagine 43: Hunted👿 (Lost Boys) Pt. 2

Pairing: Jay x Lost boys

Requested by Tired4rtist

Summary: *Jay went for a walk on the beach, only to have been stabbed by Shape-Shifter hunters. Now, after Jay is rushed back to the cave and his wound treated, the boys wait to see whether he will make it, or if he won't...*

*David's POV*

I don't know how long I've been sitting by Jay's side.
I haven't even left with the guys to get dinner. Though I'm way to skinny, and I'm barely hanging on by a thread...no one can get me out of my seat.
No one can take me away from him.
Marko comes up to my side, passing me a jar of blood that they got during there feeding.
I wasn't able to join them. Not tonight, nor any other night.
It's been three days since he's been stabbed, three days of him in a deep slumber, his heart just barely beating.
I take the jar, gulping it down and wiping away the droplets of blood from my lips.
He sits beside me. "You really need to go out next time. You're not getting the proper nutrition."
"I don't care," I mumble, squeezing my hands. 
He sighs, before Dwayne appears on my left side.
Dwayne out-stretches a hand to Jay's forehead.
"His fever is coming down, thank God," he whispers.
I nod a little, biting my bottom lip.
Soon, Paul approaches us, and he puts both his hands on my shoulders.
We're all scared to death to lose him. I exhale a soft breath, touching Jay's hand.

"Please don't die Jay," I whisper, "you're our brother..."

Marko kneels and puts a hand on Jay's arm. "You're a tough kid," he says, "you can overcome this."
  "You're a fighter, through and through," Dwayne chimes in.

"Yeah, come back so we can get some hunter revenge," Paul cracks his knuckles.
We all stare at him, repeating the words 'come back' in our head.

Suddenly, his eyes flutter open.

"Jay," I whisper, nearly breaking down in tears from pure relief.
He's awake, he's going to be okay.
Jays eyes widen when he sees us, before he too breaks down crying.
We hug him, gently.
"It's alright," I say, "your safe."
"Th-the hunters?" He asks, fear in his voice.
"Dead," Dwayne says, "but there's probably more."
"Of course there is," Jay whispers, more tears streaming down his face.
"You don't need to concern yourself with that right now," I say, "we won't let them any where near you again."
"Guys..." He says, sniffling. "Thank you."
I smile softly. "Anytime," I ruffle his hair, "our little lost boy."

Thxs for reading!