Imagine 37: Don't Hurt My Brother!👿 (Lost Boys)

Requested by Tired4rtist
Sequel to Imagines "Shape-Shifter"

Pairing: Jay x Lost Boys

Summary: *13 year old shape shifter Jay, and his brothers David, Dwayne, Paul and Marko go the boardwalk to hang out. When Marko and Jay spilt and go to the beach, that's when they're harassed by Surf Nazis.*

*Jay's POV*

I hop off the back of David's bike and rush forward to the boardwalk entrance.
It's been five days I've been cooped up inside the cave, finally, I can go out and actually do SOMETHING!
"Wait up!" David calls, running up to my side.
I look at him, and smile. "So what do we do first huh?! Roller coaster? Ferris wheel? BUMPER CARS?!"
"Actually," Dwayne messes with my hair. "We gotta go talk with Max."
Max?!
I groan, a little louder then I should. "Aww man. Can't we skip that and do something else?"
"Believe me, I wish we could," David sighs, "but we have to."
I almost start to whine, until Marko puts his hand on my shoulder. "Well, how about I stay with Jay? That way he can have some fun," Marko shrugs, "because seriously, it's really boring dealing with Max."
"Oh! Leave me stuck with Max huh?!" Paul grumbles, "freaking jerk."
I laugh under my breath, until David raises a hand.
"That'll be fine. Under one condition," he lifts a finger and points at me.  "You do not shape shift. For any reason."
I scoff. "Why?"
"Because the last time you did, you turned into a mouse, which nearly lead to you getting stomped to death." David rolls his eyes. "You're 13, now Jay. I know your powers are getting stronger, but you need to learn to control them."
"Alright, David, alright," I grumble, tired of his lecturing. He acts more like a father then a brother.
I grab Marko's arm. "No shape shifting, got it."
"I'm serious Jay!"
"So am I!" I say back to David, before I smirk. "Or am I?" I whisper.

***
*Later*

Well, about an hour has passed, and Marko and I have already gone on all the scary rides the boardwalk has to offer, tried a bunch of fried food and candy, and now we're walking on the beach waiting for the guys to come.
I gently kick at the sand, hands in my pockets as my eyes stare into the water.
The moonlight reflects off the ocean, and even though it's a beautiful sight, it sends chills down my spine.
It was a full moon the night my parents were brutally murdered, and my home burned to the ground.
Even though I was young, I still remember everything clearly.
I tense up, and Marko puts a hand on my shoulder.
I look at him.
"You doing alright, kiddo?" He asks, smiling softly.
All tension leaves.
If it wasn't for these four finding me, I'd be dead.
These lost boys became my family...my brothers.
My friends.
I nod, before a voice chimes in behind us.
"Well well well, look at what we have here."
We both turn, only to see Greg, the gang leader of the Surf Nazis, and a group of three of his followers behind him.
Marko steps a little closer to me, in a protective manner.
I glare at them.
These guys are bad news. Enemies to my brothers...
"If it isn't one of the Lost Boys. And," Greg furrows his brow, staring at me. "A kid? Interesting."
"What do you want Greg?" Marko says through clenched teeth, his hands turning into fists down at his sides.
"We want to see your leader. David," he says through a snarky tone.
The other three begin to form a circle around us.
My heart beats a little faster.
Marko keeps his eyes locked on Greg like he's a predator, and Greg only smirks at us.
"Leave. Now." Marko threatens, but Greg only laughs.
"I'm afraid I can't do that," he snaps his fingers.
And all hell breaks loose.
Immediately, two guys grab Marko, and the other grabs me.
Marko breaks out of ones grip, punching him in the jaw.
For a moment, he has the chance to escape, until Greg kicks him in the stomach, which makes Marko fall to the ground.
Instantly, he gets punched in the face.
"No! Stop!"
"Shut it boy!" I get smacked in the back of the head, and I stare helplessly at my brother Marko getting punched and kicked on the sand.
He's too weak to get up, and Greg laughs, enjoying every moment of this.
Adrenaline pulses through my veins, and I shut my eyes.
Focus...breathe...
Greg laughs, until his sinister smile fades away when his eyes lock on mine.
My eyes used to be blue, until they turned a striking green, and the bones in my body beginning to pop, and my skin growing black hair.
Instantly, the four of them begin to back up.
Marko rolls on his side, looking up at with through the blood and his black eye.
I fall to the ground, clenching as my entire body shapes into the body of a black timber wolf.
I snap my head up towards them, flashing my canine fangs and growling.
Instantly, they begin to run, but I'm quicker.
I catch up with them, grabbing one by the back of the foot and biting down.
He screams in agony, falling to the ground.
I let go of his foot and go for his thigh, making sure I leave enough damage for him to be limp.
Then, I go for Greg.
I jump into his chest, slamming him onto the ground as I bite his forearm that he uses to protect his neck and face.
I bite down until I feel the bone break and his screams are pure agony.
By now, the other two have ran away in fear.
It doesn't matter. They'll be to scared to come back and face us again when they see the damage I've done.
I jump off of Greg and shape shift back into my human form when the pain I've caused him nearly makes him pass out.
He's woozy, but he looks up at me.
"What are you?" He whispers.
I kick him in the stomach.
"You stay away from us!" I shout, before I run back to Marko who still lays limp on the sand.
I approach his side. "Marko?!" I flip him over, seeing the damage on his face.
He tries to smile through the pain, but he groans through his teeth.
"Good job, kiddo," he chuckles, before clutching his bruised stomach.
He needs to get back home!
I shape-shift into a horse, and nudge him until he slowly climbs onto my back and I run to his bike.

***

The guys and I flew home, and Dwayne began to treat Marko's wounds.
I sit in the corner, hands clasped.
Greg's blood is still on my face, but I don't wipe it away.
David approaches me, arms crossed. "What happened?"
I sigh. "David-"
"Do you know how stupid that was of you?!" He shouts, which makes me jump. "What's going to happen now?! When the Surf Nazis find out this what you did to there leader-"
"Screw them!" I stand up, hands clenched, "let them know! Let them know that I'm a Shape-Shifter! Let them know that I can take all of them on!"
"You're just a child!" David shouts back, "you shouldn't even be THINKING about hurting anyone!"
"What was I suppose to do?" I say, "let them possibly kill Marko? Is that what you want?!" I shout, which makes David's eyes widen.
He sighs softly. "You had good intentions, but..." He trails off, "I don't want to lose you. You're our little brother..."
I sigh as well. "David...I'm only getting stronger, every day my power grows," I look at my hands, "you don't need to worry. I'll be okay. We'll be okay..."
David pulls me into a hug, before laughing softly. "Remind me not to get on your bad side."
I laugh a little as well, before we all go to check on Marko.

Thxs for reading!