West gets sick

Another request had been served

Sorry for this book not being updated often, recovering from having your spine violated isn't too easy with the combo of not being sure how to write certain scenes :p

Hungary and Austria played UNO with each other while, Hungary sighing in annoying since he couldn't place his own card, having to take another one from the deck.

'UNO!' Austria announced, placing her +2 card down while winking as Hungary. Hungary smiled and countered it with another +2 card, making Austria internally rage. She grabbed the 4 cards and held them in her hands before hearing East walk down the staircase.
Hungary and Austria glanced over at East.
'Hey East! Do you want to join us?' Hungary offered, tossing his card on the carpet.

'Where is mum and dad?' East asked, ignoring the offer from Hungary.
Austria was the next to place her card before getting up to get some water.

'Now why the hell do you need them?' Austria questioned as she drank the water, joined Austria in the kitchen to brew some water to make tea for her twin.

'West feels sick, I literally threw up just 3 minutes ago.'

'WHAT?! THAT'S GROSS!' Hungary gagged,
'If you're going to ask us for help, absolutely not. Cant you just kick West out, PLEASE I don't want to get sick from him. Austria, come on, we're going to clean our room.' Hungary up next and tried to drag Austria with him but she shook her head.

'Come on Hungary! We need to help West. I'm going to check up on him now.' Austria refused, hearing a fumbling sound with keys before the front door was opened.
'Mum? Dad?'

AH and GE arrived back home, GE placing his bag on the dining table and went to check up on the kids while AH layed down on the sofa to relax.
'What's up kiddos? Everything alright?' He said as he helped East reach the honey, passing it to her while waiting for a reply.

'West is sick and needs to be kicked out the house NOW.' Hungary said,
'He could easily contaminate the whole house please!!'

'Now alright Hungary, be nice to your brother. If West goes outside then he can get even worse. We should take care of him okay?' GE explained,
'However, we can take him out for fresh air occasionally.'
AH heard Hungary and GE talk, so AH got up from the sofa and sighed before climbing up upstairs to check up on West, who wasnt in his room.

Instead he was found kneeled over the toilet and refusing to leave it as another wave of sickness hit him, making him start to cough.
AH went over to West, patting his back to support him as West retched into the toilet bowl.

West was crying straight after, which also had multiple voice cracks from how dry his throat was.
AH carefully picked up her son and brought him downstairs and placing him gently onto the sofa before going to the storage room to take out a bucket for West.

East mixed a teaspoon of honey into the tea as Hungary seemed unpleased with the fact he could possibly get sick. When Hungary glanced to look at West he felt a little but bad for the sick sibling.
East was about to approach West when GE stopped East.
'It's okay, I'll give West the tea. You wouldn't want to get sick from your little twin okay?'

East frowned and handed GE the tea before she went into her shared room when GE also asked her to bring down the thermometer which she gladly did to hopefully try to make things better for West.

GE meanwhile gave West the tea who reached from the glass with his hands which trembled as he drank the contents.
The tea soothed his sore throat a bit but it wasn't the only thing to be worried about.

Austria cleaned up the UNO from the carpet and passed it to Hungary for him to put it in the board game drawers.

'Mama my head hurts.' West complained, barely audible. AH reached down to his height and put the back of her hand on his forehead. It was way too warm to be normal, but luckily East came in time and she got her hands on a thermometer.