West and East fail keeping a job 1/2

This is based on a disaster idea and I was like, well, screw it. I'm writing an oneshot about it to empty my mind otherwise I will explode

(I also made them older for this oneshot for legal purposes and basic logic)

This is a draft I did on the drive to Poland- I'm working on my current requests :))

Part one out of two :))
———-

Austria, Hungary, East and West were looking at a movie on the laptop all together, Austria leaned over to spill the popcorn bucket on Hungary by accident.
'Oi!' Hungary let out, swiping the popcorn on the ground.

'Hungary- NOW WE HAVE TO CLEAN THE FLOOR!' East called out,
'Be glad it's my room not dad's.' West added before jumping off the bed and picking up the pieces before throwing it in a nearby bin, quickly returning to the room.

'You guys this movie sucks, Hungary, you have the worst movie tastes.' Austria complained,
'For real, this movie isn't near good, even though popcorn is nearby which is supposed to make any movie fun.' West agreed.

'Hungary, did you watch this movie just for the popcorn.. because well... you're HUNGRY.' East scoffed.
'FUCK YOU!' Hungary yelled, 'Oh crap.'

'Hungary language! Kosovo is downstairs and we don't want to teach him bad words!' AH yelled from downstairs.

'HE IS 7!'
'YEAH BUT HE HAS MORE BRAINCELLS THAN YOU EVER WILL!' Prussia shouted back. Austria held back laughter
'Imagine being told off by Prussia.' Austria cackled, West and East closed Netflix on the laptop.

'Seriously what do we watch?' West asked the others, 'So many siblings and yet no good movie recommendations.' West sighed, Austria snatched East's laptop and typed something on it.

'How about this horror movie!' Austria suggested, Hungary, West and East stared at the laptop.
'YESS!' West agreed, 'HORROR IS SUPER!!' East yelled out as well.

'Unfortunately I don't like it.' Hungary said, 'Kind of scary to be honest.'

'How about this movie about murder? Is kind of horror without the jump scares though.' Austria clicked on another movie, 'We can watch the trailer Hungary, see if you like it or not.' Hungary nodded and they quickly sped through the trailer.

'I like this one!' Hungary approved the movie.
'Eh...' West let out, he wasn't interested in the movie, he was more of a horror guy or crack comedy.
'Hmmm... how about I go to the horror with West, and you two go to the murder movie with each other?'

'I'm not going with somebody that makes me look 9!' Hungary complained.
'Um.. thanks for complimenting my looks I guess?' East thanked, 'I go with West, you two together?' Everybody decided to stick with that plan. 'Don't we have to get a job to go there...?'

'Yep! I'm for SURE babysitting, if I have to deal with this weird Walmart bag then I can deal with other children.' Austria pointed at Hungary, who was probably going to explode from that mild insult.
'I'm not into trying to go to be a cashier or something so ill just help people with their lawns.'

'Basic.' Austria commented and Hungary mildly slapped her.
'I feel like pizza.' West thought about it, 'I'll just torture myself by being a cashier at a pizza place.' East stared at West.

'I'll deliver pizzas, I'm not going to stand still and deal with Karens.' East said, 'Alright, plan is done, now we START!!' West opened the window.

'Alright you wingless losers, not you East, Austria and Hungary, have to walk!' West giggled before leaping out the window and stretching his wings out to glide, East followed West quickly and let her wings out to catch up with West. Austria and Hungary rolled their eyes  and left to quickly offer people to help them in exchange of "some" cash.