I-appreciate..you.. kinda

With a lot of extra chit chat, the duo had ordered their food and sat down.

Tommy had ordered a chocolate pastry with a chocolate milk (pray for him later) and Tubbo just ordered a coffee, stating that he wasn't that hungry.

He was, he just wasn't in for anything sweet that morning. His dark coffee was evidence.

Tommy rambled about all the things happening at home, like how Wilbur had made a new friend Schlatt, and how Tommy really liked hanging out with him as well.

Or how like Skeppy stayed over to hang out with Techno, and Tommy and him had started a war in the kitchen with him.

Tommy had made sure to talk about everything in fine detail, and Tubbo would be lying if he said he didn't feel a slight tang in his chest.

He loved his family, and especially loved hanging out with them.

He wasn't biologically apart of the family, but he was sure treated like it. Since he was eleven, they filled up his entire life with happiness.

Then some random guy came in and snatched him away from them.

...

He'd visit them some time this week.

And he should appreciate Tommy coming over, even if it was to run away from their psychotic brother.

"So, let's stop talking about me, even though we both know I'm the most interesting person in the world."

Tubbo scoffed.

"Whats been going on with you?" Tommy asked, nodding up to Ant who had placed his food on the table.

"Anything interesting. More importantly, anyone interesting?" Tommy grinned, taking a sip out of his milk.

"Nope. Nothing." Tubbo replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Really? So you're telling me this entire week nothing happened? You just sat on your couch all day, moping I'm assuming like you usually are?" Tommy asked, crossing his arms.

Of course, Tubbo would've immediately disagreed! For the parts he remembered, hanging out with Ranboo in the middle of his night definitely made his day.

But he knew if he mentioned Ranboo, Tubbo would've been met with a hoard of stupid, Tommy, questions. The ones like "what time do they eat breakfast?" And "what's their favorite Fanta flavor?" The stupid ones only Tommy thought to ask.

"Yup. Boring ol me." Tubbo dragged out, drinking his coffee.

Tommy rolled his eyes and 'tsk'ed in disbelief, but didn't push Tubbo.

Soon enough they finished their food, said their goodbyes to Niki and Skeppy, and drove back home.

When they got there, Tubbo showered while Tommy messed through Tubbo's entire house like it was some escape room he was missing clues in.

When Tubbo got out of the shower and finished changing, he saw Tommy with one of the books on his shelf, trying to read it upside down.

"What's there to do here?" Tommy asked when he heard Tubbo's footsteps down the hallway.

Tubbo snatched the book out of Tommy's hand, "You wanted to stay here." Tubbo spat.

"Yeah but like- what do you do all day?"

"Nothing." Tubbo rolled his eyes, putting the book back in its shelf.

"We have to do something!" Tommy whined.

"You can go back home."

"Okay, okay, let's not have a death wish shall we?"

Tubbo rolled his eyes, finding a book off the shelf and plopping himself on the couch, leaving Tommy to brainstorm a million different, random, Tommy ideas on what to do.

"So..have you been at the bar recently..?"

Tubbo gave Tommy a dead glare look, picking his head up from his book.

"Hey, I'm just askin' you a question. You know, since the last time I saw you was with a drunk Wilbur." Tommy's hands moved with his speech.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, "yeah." He looked back down at his book and continued reading. He didn't really understand what he was reading, as it was a book Techno had recommended him, and those are usually written in a 1970 format.

But at least it was interesting.

"You know, you didn't really spark me as a drinker."

"Me neither."

Tubbo, for the fourth time had to restart the page he was on since he kept on getting distracted.

Tommy was about to say something else when his phone went off.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD CAN A GUY GET A BREAK!?" Tubbo yelled up at the ceiling before picking up his phone.

His anger dropped though, as a phone call from 'Storyteller' popped up on his phone.

Since Tubbo's phone was laid on the table, displayed, Tommy also saw the notification.

"Who's storyteller?" Tommy asked. Tubbo payed no attention to his brothers question and picked up the phone.

"Hey wassup?" Tubbo said, grabbing a random piece of paper to bookmark his spot, as dog earing his book was a pet peeve of his.

"Hey uh, Bil found some keys in the truck, and it's none of ours. I was wondering if they were yours?" Ranboo's muffled voice over the phone asked.

"Oh, lemme check." Tubbo replied, leaving the phone on his shoulder by his ears.

Checking his pockets he had his house keys. He knew he had his car keys on the counter, and he did drive so that wouldn't make sense.

"Oh shit!" Tubbo realized.

"What?" Tommy asked, still confused on why Tubbo had a personal Storyteller. He's sure he could read perfectly fine!

"Anything embroidered on a keychain?

"Uhm.. yeah, the name 'Demeter' with a crow on the bottom."

It was Tubbo's keys to the Minecraft's house. How did that even fall out of his pockets!?

"Yeah thats my dad's house keys. I don't know how they fell out."

"Well alright. Should I get them to you or..?" 

Ah shit. If he goes to get them, Tommy's sure to tag along. At least if Ranboo brings them to him it'll be in and out, right? oh please.