Introduction

NIalls P.O.V.

Cassie( my girlfreind) is coming to see me and the band.

I havent seen her face to face for 3 months!! We have been best freinds ever since she moved here when she was 6, I was 7. I remember meeting her like it was yesterday. I was digging a hole with me brother greg. A moving van showed and two little girls, a mother , and a father popped out. One of the little girls was wearing a yellow sun dress and red rain boots.

Her sister Lisa is best feinds with my band member Liam. So she knows him good. Lisa likes to travel alot so she isn't around much.

We have been dateing since grade 7, well i was in grade 8,

ok i hear the boys.

"hey" I heard Zayn say walking hand and hand with Perrie.. Which was followed by Louis walking in with his girlfreind Tori.

. Liam walked in slowly and all mopy, i think he is sick. Maybe he is just sad that Lisa isn't here. I am pretty sure she is in Austrailia for the next month.

Harry came in with Alex, followed by sitting on the couch with alex on his lap. Alex is harrys girlyfriend. I think those two were ment for each other, they both tell horrible jokes, but think their funny, both have a heart warming smile, and both are completely crazy sometimes. I think they have been dating for around 2 or 3 months. He really likes her.

"Hey guys, I have some news" I said to everyone, dragging them out of thier conversations.

They all stoped talking and stared at me, Then Harry Said "Well"?.

"oh, I was wondering if any of you could go with me and Cassie on like a double date or triple, or something?"

Zayn and perrie said they could and Louis said him and tori could.

Harry and Alex had plans tonight. Liam said he couln't becasue he has a skype date with Lisa.

Cassies POV

I am on my way to nialls flat. He wants me to come over. He said the guys and thier girlfreinds would be there, and he would feel lonley. I am a total directioner anyway, so I already 'know' them. I have met them before on a few occaisons, hung out for a while but other than that, I don't really know them that well. For one, because I live in Ireland, that's why I'm coming to London, to move in with him here.

I am so excited this will be the first time I have got to see him in 3 months. I miss him so much.

I pull into his drive, jump out my car and run into nialls arms, being devoured in a bone crushing hug. The smell of his cologne flooded my nose. I love the smell of it. He uses the same cologne I got him for his 15th birthday. He buys a new bottle every few months. He kisses my forehead and said "my princess is finally here".

*****************************************************************

We are at this cute little dinner with Perrie and Zayn. God, Perrie is so gorgeous, and an amazing singer. " I love your music, your an amazing singer" I siad to Perrie.

"Thank you! ". " Do you realize how much niall loves you, before he got to see you he ALWAYS talked about you" she said smiling, taking a drink of her sweat tea.

"Really, thats so cute" i said. " yeah, you guys are adorable" .

***********************************************************

A/n thanks guys for reading! if you have any ideas, just comment, i could use some help on what should happen in the next chapter? PLEASE