27

Alicja

What if he loses control?

I'm in the grip of a predator. A man with the aspects of a dragon constrained inside him; he is at my throat, kissing and licking the scent of my skin. My hands are clutching and pushing at his shoulders. His legs have parted me, opened me and he's pressing inside.

Does he smell my fear?

Mint? Is that what he said it smelled of? The hormone we flush with when fear snatches and lifts our feet from the ground — our bodies from the bed, and makes us dangle? Clear mint, is what he said. I snarl when he nips at my ear. His wide hand slides up, cupping my breast, caressing, not asking — not needing to.

He's much too good at taking off my clothes.

I can't get close enough to him. I don't care about his shirt coming off right now, but then it does and I care... oh my do I care. I run my nails down his chest and then suck at his nipple when it hardens. I still can't get close enough. My hands spread out across his back, his wings, and my libido flips out.

What if he loses control?

His rhythm enthralls me with sensations, which swell and rush across my body. Washing inside then out of my womb across my belly through my breasts and out my mouth as long moans and gasps for breath. He's a predator. He has me in his grasp. I can't feel my legs.

It's alarming. It clutches my being with its viper glitter. My heart beats then flutters, then beats. He's a beast. He's struggling. His hands are gripping the mattress, flexing his arms. I feel them bulge with the strain. Struggling, I cry out at the flare of his nostrils. Fear flashes, he's struggling, and thrusting. I've brought him to the serrated line. He's at his limit. I can see it in his eyes, as he strains... he's going to lose control ... he's on the edge and all I can think about is pushing him off.

He screams.