Chapter 19 HIS PARTNER, 'HER'ENEMY

𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞
𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖚𝖕
𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖒𝖞
𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖆, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖚𝖕 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖒𝖞 𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖆, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Present time..........

Heaven eyes widened when she heard him saying this dirty words to her..........

He took off his towel from his shoulders smirking at her..........

She gasped when he carried her in his arms....... Gripping on her waist tightly..........

Heaven- plsss lea- leave me plsss it's not goo- good I'm begging you lea------

"Shhhhhhhhh"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"MOUTH CLOSED"
"EYES OPEN"
AND BEG ME MORE FOR THE UPCOMING PLEASURE BABYGIRL..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
Her eyes widened when he whispered this words in her ear......

She feels scared
Yes he scares her as hell......

He made her lay on the bed on her stomach so it doesn't hurt her back......

Her dress was already opened.......

Jk stared at her after doing that to her

Jk- fucking tempting just for me........

He also layed beside her peering holes in her body

After putting small weight over her........... He started trailing his fingers again on her bare back.........

Heaven was continuously resisting him throwing her legs in air........

Heaven- leav- ahhhhmm~

Her stomach churned at the feeling of something wet cold, soft on her bare skin.......

It was his lips.......

He was devouring her back with a beastly force.......

Every single inch of her skin of her was like a milk for him which he can suck whole day and night.......

Her back became shiny wet by his saliva

Heaven- ahh l-eavhhh mehhh plshahhhmum~~~

Jk- th- this is so fuc- fucking addictive I can't ( he said between his breaths)

Heaven- i pls- leave me it's so dis- disgusting plzzzzz( she screamed)

Jk annoyingly bitted her nape sharply digging his teeth in her nape earning a loud scream from her........

Heaven- plss- leav- sob - me- sob - plssss( crying)

The girl was helpless under the devil's mercy......

Jk was neither thinking nor caring about anything he was just in his other world licking, sucking, biting, playing with her......

He was so into her that not even a single inch of her back remains left.......