My love that defines him ❣️💜

(A/n- I expose myself in front of you all😶😶)

A precious note for that one precious person who is my whole life.......

I know people say that dont take your idols as your husbands and boyfriends but I can take him as my love right a beautiful feeling of one sided love......

I don't know what to say where to start and what to do but I think...... This is all it takes me to fall for him....... For that one particular person whom I even not know to whom who became my whole life.........

My love......

Kim taehyung yes our king our vante prince

The most important person in my life following my parents ........

When I first saw him I was like they all look same and all ya I respect bts at that time but I am not a bts army........ But then my best friend my todo insisted me to watch a video which he sent to me and when I watched it I was like damped.......... The first person who ever took my breaths away I was you can say tomboy girl........ Who always advices friends to stay away from this love and all......... Now itself fallen in it........ And that much that no one can jim out me this time.........

I know he can never know that how much I love him........ Nor even know I exist.........me psycho keep falling for those eyes who didn't even know we exist...... Not even me but all those army girls who love him or our angels.......

That's all I want to say cause I think I can't say more than that cause it will took me my whole life if I started writing about him........ And our members....... The journey of being knowing nothing to keep writing a whole book........

I know the thing I m doing can cause me risk to get attached with someone whom I can never get........ But aaj kuch toofani karte hai na........ Selfless love??? Exist yes it do and that's what my love is....... So with that......

I hope he will always be happy wherever and with whoever he is........ I'm wishing and pray with my every breath that he will always be like that gaining every inch of success and love..........

Yes it hurts sometime that I can't be with him in my life can't have that special right to hold him close to feel his warmth....... But I can feel him thooo by his success the more his success the more happy I am......... But whatever happen I will always be with him in every possible way...........

Thankyou my vante prince for transforming me and to teach me every single member thanks to them for teaching me to love myself........

In despite of loving myself my luck falls for you.......

People say a mere attraction n all but I know this is pure love......... Cause attraction last for maybe 1 month 2 Or 3 or maybe 1 year but here 6 years but the love is same craziness on peak.......

So........

Thanks for everything taehyung for everything for being with us......... That's all I can say..... Cause I can't define it.......

I just hope you can know it that how much we and I love you hope so know that I exist....... But no prblm as far as we are together we army and bts are for forever........

And at last I must say.......

I love you love you a lot of my idol my inspiration..... My love...... I purple you and always with you in every single way.......... 💜💜💜💜💜💜

 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Shit dawn your author is crying now

Shit dawn your author is crying now........ Likhte likhte aansu nikal gye....... Mumaaaaaaa.....

Thanks for giving us those ten years ........

And just wanna say once....

Whatever happened.....

The day when I die......
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮............ 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓼...... 💜💜💜💜✨✨

(A/n- guys the above line is my fav of all time)