A CHANCE TO RISE

Over the next few days Pete felt extremely sad as he still started to look for a job because he had worked as an agent at an entertainment company in England. he set his sights on media companies for his job search this time around when he was overseas he had made quite a few people in the entertainment industry angry because of his unique ideas, but his résumé and work experience were not bad so it shouldn't be that difficult to find a job,

the entertainment industry here needed talent like Pete , but when he started looking for work, he began to suffer setback after setback. First, he sent his résumé to several of the bigger companies. he was prepared to work hard now that he had returned home however, after waiting for a few days, there was no response or if there was it was a rejection. he didn't think much of it at first and continue to send out his résumé. he started to worry when it kept getting rejected time and again almost always for the same reason they all said that he had no experience working in the country so he wasn't a suitable candidate. What made him anxious was that he didn't have any friends in the industry here so he thought there was something wrong with him eventually after being rejected multiple times he started to become suspicious.

he was no longer new here and although his résumé wasn't the best, it was definitely up there, his lack of experience could not be the reason behind all these rejections there must be some other issue at first he could not decide what it could be no matter how hard he thought about it.

The Saengtham family was in decline since they hadn't been doing great and this was the reason why his father wanted a strong support pillar so that they would help him in his business it was impossible for him to assert his influence to restrict his prospects like this, then he suddenly thought of Ben , his family. The Barnards was powerful. They were people the feeling Saengtham family could not contend with if he wanted to force him into starvation he who had nothing at all it would be a piece of cake for him. Pete suddenly understood, no matter how amazing his qualifications were. he would always be rejected.

Ben and his stepsister were determined to practically drive him to death so that he would marry that old man, even if it meant asking Ben for help, he was on the verge of breaking down, and he had nowhere to vent his anger.

Venice took his Pas hand and said with a firm expression, Pa don't be unhappy. I will always be here with you. 

seeing him so well behaved Pete broke into a rare smile. he squatted down and hugged him, feeling the softness of his body only then did he begin to feel at ease he told himself, that if only for Venice , he must survive his was very proud of him at that moment, his computer ping it was an email he opened it in pleasant surprise.

It was an invitation to an interview with a company he had been excepted, but when he read the attached documents, a trace of disappointment slashed across his face. The company was star entertainment. It was not very big and although it represented a lot of artists on the verge of closing down Though he hadn't been in the country he still had a basic understanding of most of the companies operating here he knew this company situation so he hadn't thought about applying there at first and had chosen bigger places instead but now this was the only company that had replied to him.

letting out a long sigh he decided to go over and take a look, he had no choice, but to face reality head on. 
On the one hand, his father was forcing him into a corner on the other hand this was his last hope he had no other choice, and he believed that with his expertise he would make a come back.

In the CEOs office of the Theera crew Vegas Sat bright in his chair although he was hiding his mood he couldn't hide his Ara. He made people, tremble, unconsciously, with fear his assistant, was reporting to him about the performance of the various companies under his control over the past six months the Vegas didn't have to worry about these things.