The welcome wagon

She was about 20 minutes away from her family's house. 20 minutes from her hometown. And 20 minutes till she got her family back. On the drive there she made a mental list of who she would see first. Ultimately she was going to start with her family, then the Reynolds and hope Nat is there, Cara and Naomi, and ending with Ravi. She pulled up to her parents house. She saw everyone was home. She had hoped they would be. Pip got out of her car, and walked up to the door. She had thought she heard scratching but she quickly pulled herself out of a horrible memory. She didn't know if she should knock or ring the doorbell. She hadn't really told anyone but Ravi she was coming home. Even he thought it would be this weekend. Soon enough the door opened. She hadn't knocked nor rang the bell but she guessed they saw the figure through the tinted glass.

Her mom just stood there in shock. "Who is it hun?" Her dad said as he walked up to the door. Josh followed him as well. "Pip!" Josh screamed as soon as he saw her. She ran and hugged her. She knew he wasn't the biggest fan of hugs so she valued the ones from him even more. "Oh my- pipsicle!" Her dad said joining the hug. Soon her mom joined too. One big hug. One big family. All together again, she missed thrn so much. "I love you guys." Was all she could get out. "I love you pip! I love you, I love you, I love you!" Her mom said back. "Please never EVER do that again." Said her dad. "I won't I promise." She said to her dad but mostly to herself.

After a while she broke away from all the hugs. Took the time to take her bags to her room. Her room had turned into one like Sal's or Andie's. Untouched. Everything was the same as she left it. She set her bags down and took a moment to breathe. She had started doing this after Stanley died. Her therapist showed her. It didn't help much at the time but she did it every day now. Kept her from panic attacks, PTSD attacks, anxiety attacks. She knew she needed to visit everyone. "Hey pip. Why don't you invite everyone to lunch tomorrow? Let's say 11:00 here?" Her mom said as pip started to walk out the door. She hadn't told them where she was going but they knew. "Yeah, sounds good! I'll tell everyone as I see them. I'm going to see Conner and Jamie first." She said back. "You know maybe Nat will be over there! She's been spending a lot of time over there." Her mom said as pip walked to her car. Secretly pip hoped so too. She missed Nat. Wanted to see how she was after Max got arrested. She knew how much Max hurt Nat. She knew how much Max hurt so many people. She stopped thinking about the past and max and more towards the future. The future with her friends and family. She got in her car and started to drive to the Reynolds.