Chapter 1

"Yo Deyja why tf you just sitting there ? Beat ha ass" i smiled "nah its all good g, she aint worth my time" she can talk shit all she want because best believe if we wasnt here infront of everbody she wouldnt be saying anything. " thats just cuz her bitch ass scared " jania said laughing with her friends "oh hell nah " my bestfran alexis said taking of her earings handing kay her phone "one punch and this bitch go night night say yo prayers hoe cuz ion know if imma stoop whooping that ass" alexis hoped on top of her rambling on saying "one hit 2 hits 3 hits 4 how many times do a bitch gotta know, mess with me or my clique yo body gone be in a ditch" every punch she said something. But then these thots tried to jump in. I dont jump but bitch u dont jump on my bitch. so i pulled the girl off with her hair in my hand and dragged her putting the works on that shit.

Next minute you know the whole squad fighting and we in the principles office. "Ms. Woods yes i know but your daughter is out of control" "this is her 7th fight this month" .... "Well right now its expulsion unless she get moved to another school" .... "Ok thank you have nice day" . yeah nice day my ass im bout get the beating of my life.

Hey im Deyja Woods aka Skittles because i stay changing my hair color. Ya see me. Im a thug , a g . ion gaf bout what nobody got to say and i run my own things. Me and my main Alexis Thomas aka booboo she the meanest thing in the world. Me and her been bestfriends since elementary when we faught these two boys togetha and whoop they ass. Once again we in the principals office getting in trouble. We saw the girls we faught walking in "damnnn bitch u married the scarecrow? U now he like them beat up hoes" alexis yelled to the girl she beat up "sdfu for we get in more trouble!" i whispered to her "girl boom. We already in trouble and we probably expelled so fuck that bitch AND THIS GOT DAMN FUCKING RUN DOWN STUPID ASS COCK ROACH HAVING PISSY SMELLING ASS SCHOOL" she yelled staring and the security guard with a smirk on her face. I just shock my head.

"WTF YOU DO NOW DEYJA RANAE MOTHERFUCKING WOODS? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO GET OFF WORK JUST TO PICK YO STUPID ASS UP DAMN, GET YO ASS IN THE FUCKING CAR" alexis looked at me with eyes that said sorry. She already knew what was gone happen.

That night my mama whooped my ass up and down the stairs around the corner and back. My ass was sore for dayss. Naw fuck that MONTH'S. She even sent me to move with my got damn dad aint that a bitch.

2 months later

Now im here walking in this new school all new and shidd without my main chicken. People staring hard frl yo. I walked up to the office desk "hi im Deyja Woods, im new here" this pretty old lady looked up and smiled, aw she still had all her teeth "hey hun, heres your schedule and your locker number" handing me the things. I smiled and walked away "690....691............700b...were is 720b" i said out loud reading the locker numbers. "Right here" a deep voice said aloud as i ran right into what felt like a brick wall "damn" i said holding my head. That shit hurt why i aint look up to see the fucking wall! A hand reached out "sorry i didnt mean to make you fall" that same deep voice said laughing, i grabbed the hand that held out still holding my head "thankkss" i said holding my head trying to catch my balance still not looking up. The guy picked up my things and i looked up. Damnnnnn son this nigga was fine. He was lightskin, bout 6'3 , curly hair , straight teeth , all muscled up and shit. Lookin like he go to the gym everyday. My mouth droped. "Uh hey, My name is Rico, sorry for making you fall there, buh yo locker right here" he said pointing to my locker and smirking. I didnt even notice i was staring hard. " um thank you, my name is deyja " i said slyy "u new here?" he said while reaching his hand out for me to shake "yeah ig" i said while shaking it. "Oh well what class you got ma?" i showed him my schedule "ah Mr. Zuhtti's class" he said reading it. "Im with him right now, you want me to walk you there?" . "yeah sure , lemme put my stuff in this locker"
In the class room
"Mr. Chance it took long enough "

"My bad Mr.Z but i was helping the new girl around" he said pushing me forward "the best thing to do is pretend you care so you can make it out this class" Rico whispered in my ear before going to sit in his seat. "Ms.Woods is it?" , "yes, Sir" "go take a seat so class can get started". I guess the only seat left was infront of Rico. He smiled at me when i sat down "good job ma, next is Ms. Kalawah" he whispered again , i just laughed.

Break time my little readers Comment / Vote.