III

Nobody- mitski"And I don't want your pityI just want somebody near meGuess I'm a cowardI just want to feel alright"

Nobody- mitski
"And I don't want your pity
I just want somebody near me
Guess I'm a coward
I just want to feel alright"

Nobody- mitski"And I don't want your pityI just want somebody near meGuess I'm a cowardI just want to feel alright"

• CULLENS •

Panic.
That's what Billy black felt. His daughter had been gone for 2 days. Where was she? And why hadn't she come home?
Jacob told him she left during lunch looking sick, so he assumed she came home.

Jacob was gone again, some time ago Bella had found out there secret and Jacob couldn't be happier. He was off again with the pale girl trying to keep her away from the vampires who had just came back in town.

He knew the girl was not his imprint but kept hoping the ancestors made a mistake. He didn't even think twice about coming home when he heard his sister was missing and stayed out looking for Bella.

Billy didn't know where he went wrong. He told Jacob to stay away from Briar because Jacob always ended up loosing control of his anger and she wasn't allowed to know the pack secret. No matter how long he had been a shifter he still couldn't control it. He wanted to protect his daughter even if that would hurting her at the same time.

He knew how badly they had been treating her even though he only told them to stop being around her. They decided the only way to truly get her to stay away was to make her want to stay away. So they hurt her mentally and ridiculed her until she just finally stopped trying. Jacob decided to keep his act up so she didn't get comfortable and start trying to talk to him again.

Even with this Billy thought he would at least care that his sister had been missing for two days and help look for her. While he was running around trying to protect Bella from people she didn't want protection from the pack was out looking for Briar.

Billy had also been ignoring her because he couldn't bare to keep this secret from her. Every time he looked into her eyes the guilt worsened so he just stayed away from her.