I

*not proof read

Lovely - Billie Eillish"Isn't it lovely? All aloneHeart made of glass, my mind of stoneTear me to pieces, skin to boneHello, welcome home"

"Isn't it lovely? All alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home"

Lovely - Billie Eillish"Isn't it lovely? All aloneHeart made of glass, my mind of stoneTear me to pieces, skin to boneHello, welcome home"

• BETRAYED •

Betrayal wasn't something Briar knew all too well. She hadn't experienced it to often in her life until her best friend Paul abandoned her. He cut her off abruptly with no explanation.

He couldn't even looked her in the eyes. It had been 3 months since then and even now after all this time when it was brought up she still felt an overwhelming amount of sadness in her soul.

Why had he done this to her?

She figured he at least owed her an explanation as to his recent behavior.
But no, whenever she spoke to him or just walked in his general direction he just walked away like he hadn't even heard her. Slowly she fell into a deep depression. The number one person in her life to go to didn't need her anymore.

Was she that insignificant that he just woke up one day and no longer wanted nor needed her?

Luckily, she had her younger brother and his two friends Embry and Quil. They would never leave her.

At this very moment she was standing in the hallway listening to the rumors and gossip that filled the space. She knew they were about her. The school couldn't believe it when Paul and her 'broke up'. No, they weren't together, but everyone thought they would be. They were so sure they would be end game, hell people could practically hear wedding bells whenever the two were together.

It was a huge shock to everyone especially when he snapped at her. He had went missing for almost a month and when he returned, he was different he was violent, quiet, and irritable. He even started hanging out with Jared Cameron. He was so angry and whenever he saw her, he would storm off the other way. So, she confronted him and that was her first mistake.

There he was she had finally cornered him in the hallway. Now that he couldn't escape, he had to tell her what his problem was.
She walked up to him, he had his back facing her as he went through his locker.
"Paul" she said confidently.
He froze and tensed up at the sound of her voice. His jaw clenched as he ignored her. He continued to put things in his backpack acting as though she wasn't even there.
"Paul" she repeated this time a little louder.