Whos Zoomin Who?

•~•𝒲𝒽ℴ𝓈 𝒵ℴℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒲𝒽ℴˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁹

  •~•
𝒲𝒽ℴ𝓈 𝒵ℴℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒲𝒽ℴ
ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ¹ ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ⁹

"Secrets can't hide in science. Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare."

Harmony was on her run, nothing out of the usual but the sudden vibration on her leg made her stop in her tracks. She takes her phone out of her pocket looking at the caller ID as she mentally groans. She answers it. "Hey" her mother says through the phone. "Hello" she's says with venom lacing her tongue never having the best relationship with her mother. "How are you?" She asks faking her concern. "Cut the crap mom what do you want." She says beginning to take long strides. "Can't a mother speak to her daughter" she says faking hurt." "Yeah a 'mother' can but we both know your far from that." Harmony says once again the venom very clear in her voice. "Fine I need some money for your brother." She says lying. "Your lying I just sent it to Ashton a few days ago." The line stops for a minute. "Well we need more the surgery is more than that." She says. "Mom your lying Mateo told me how much it was last week." The line goes silent once again. "I need it and I know you have it so just give it to me." "No" I say standing up to the woman who thought she could still control me. "I am your mother you will do as I say." She says making her voice more dominant. "Your only using it to drink so leave me alone and go help the other 4 kids that don't know how bad you are yet." I say hanging up the phone.

Todays gonna be a long day.

__________________________________

I was quietly getting ready in the locker room. All the interns have now went on to morning rounds or labs, the only two left in the locker room is me and Alex. There was a comfortable silence, well at least until George walked in walking up to Alex. Causing my ears to perk up i listen extra closely wanting to know what's going on.

"Um..." George says approaching Alex hesitantly seeing as he's busy trimming his nose hair. Gross.

"I know I'm pretty to look at and all, George, but back up." Alex says causing me to mentally gag.

"I need to ask you something." George says causing me to be even more interested.

"I'm waiting." Alex says impatiently.

I'm now fully dressed and ready to go, but I would rather stay here and listen to what George has to say. So I sit down on the bench by my locker quietly listening.

"I seem to be having this skin thing going on, like a rash, really. And I think I know what it is, but I can't get close enough to tell for sure." My face turns to disgust as I hear what George is saying. I now kinda regret staying to hear.