𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐃𝐫

𝐃𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 a surgical intern whose nose is always in a book or talking to Dr. Shepard about his messy problems. Anders trauma was heavy and very guarded at the same time, from family issues down to hurting herself. Anders is one of the people who are just always trying to be bright. And if she isn't that means something's wrong.

Anders was a workaholic the second she came out of the womb. And the constant yelling to do better from her parents were a key part in that motivation. Anders is strong even if it doesn't seem like it. And she will put you in your place if she has to.

Now 1st year surgical resident is trying to navigate her social life while also trying to be the best of the best. With help with her persons she's is able to stay level headed. But the person who has helped her through it all Dr. Shepard and let's just say she needs him more than either of them knows. But maybe she might just get someone who understands her better than anyone.

—————————————————————————-
•—•
DISCLAIMER.
The greys story line is not my own, characters that are not from harmony or harmony's family, I do not own their storylines. I only own harmony and the characters in her family. Greys anatomy is its own show shown on Hulu and Netflix and harmony grace anders will follow that storyline but also take a key part of her perspective and point of view.

T.W.
I know something's will trigger a lot of people so I will put trigger warnings before I start the chapter. Some of these trigger warning will include ( S.H. S.A. Rape. Abuse. Family trauma. And ect.)

Hi this is the storyline of harmony anders feel free to give me any ideas or tips I will try and make a chapter everyday if not every other day. This is my first book and I am excited to see how this goes, this is act one of the book so mark Sloan will not yet appear but will be talked of but I just wanted to make him known. Act 1 will be following season 1 of greys anatomy. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy !.

Started - 𝟔/𝟏/𝟐𝟑
Finished - 𝐓𝐁𝐃