Stop Before It Too Late

The scene start to show Stolas Palace. Stoals is panicking to hear what just happened.

Stolas: "You let someone hand over my book! You let someone held over a powerful Artifact?!" He asked.

Blitz: "We didn't hand him over he stole it from us! I don't know where he have gone. Even Loonie can't sniff him out." He said.

Stolas: "He could do anything with the book! We need to know where he is now so we can stop this!" He said.

Then the door began to open catching them attention. They have a shock expression as they saw someone revealing to be Charlie.

Charlie: "(Catching his breath) That... not what he trying to do. He trying to get back into his home dimension." She said.

Stolas: "Home dimension? Do he at least talk about his home?" He asked.

Charlie: "I don't think so." She said.

Stolas: "Then we out of luck." He said.

???: "I don't think so." He said.

They then began to recognize the familiar voice. It reveal to be Alastor. However they are shock that Alastor is missing an arm.

Blitz: "What the fuck just happen to you?!" He asked.

Alastor: "He tear my arm off with his mouth. And began to absorb it." He said.

Stolas: ".....Blitzy, not only you lose the book. But you lose to a cannible?!" He asked.

Blitz: "How am I suppose to know he a cannible?!" He said.

Stolas: "We need to find him immediately before he could cause both his and our dimension!" He said.

Alastor: "His name is Sonic the Hedgehog." He said.

Loona: "Sonic? As in the fastest thing alive? I heard of him. He must be heading to Mobius." She said.

Blitz: "How do you know?" He asked.

Loona: "I read the comics." She said.

Stolas: "Good that is all I need to hear! Now let head over their!" He said a she began to open the portal.

The portal open revealing to be a dimension called Mobius. They began ti head out and find themselves to be some kind of city.

Stolas: "This must be Sonic dimension." He said.

Charlie: "We need to find him before he could cause trouble!" She said.

Meanwhile with Sonic

The scene change revealing to be Sonic who just meet up with Tails.

Sonic: "Hey bro! Glad to see you again! You wanted to talk? I... guess this is about this whole "cannibalism" thing, huh? Look I'm sorry for freaking out on ya back there. I promise I'm all good n-

But he was cut off by Tails.

Tails: "Shut up.

Sonic became shock what he just said.

Sonic: "Wha-"

But he was cut off by him again. Tails then began to point him in anger and said.

Tails: "I don't want you to sugarcoat it for me! I want ANSWERS! Tell me the TRUTH! Why do you want to eat people?! Why do you LIKE IT?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?!" He asked demanding answers.

Sonic was silent for a few seconds until he began to speak.

Sonic: "Okay... I'll tell you. I don't know WHY I like it... the smell, the taste, the feeling... all of it is AMAZING! It's like bitting into a chillidog made out of heaven!!! I could ride the high of it FOREVER if I could! I know it's mess up. I wish I could say I was sorry, or felt bad about all of it, but... I strangely don't. Not a whole lot at least... but I AM sorry for putting you through this! You're a kid! You shouldn't be witnessing any of it!" He explain.