IV

It was the first time he had been irritated by this whale king. He's too old to act like some high schooler in puppy love.

He decided to ignore Schickler and swim to the northern area, searching for a book about sea records. So, in the context of wanting to learn more about the current issues in the oceans, he came to Whale Village to learn more.

He still does not know how to use mana to transform into a human, so he pretends that his Mana has run out after years of slumber.

"Have you found how to replenish your Mana, Your Majesty?"

Being called by his name would appear to be a great disrespect to the norms of the seas. He had just read a bit about himself, as the Emperor of the Sea, greater than all the beastmen who lived there. He read about himself signing a pact with humans, saying that matters of the sea belong to the sea and matters of the land belong to the land. The waters are even divided into kingdoms based on the species.

Except for him, who isolated himself after world war, he is as good as immortal.

He appears to have known the golden dragon and the Crossman tyrant.

Wait.

He does not want to think about those old knuckleheads who were with him.

"Shickie, whose territory do those whirlpool seas belong to?" he inquired.

"If I recall correctly, it is the Ubar Seas, of the Rowoon Kingdom."

"Hah," he smirks. The redhead belongs to one of the noble families.

Not that he minds, but he is as good as royalty on the deep seas.

He can't transform into a human yet, but it'll be good to show himself in a very dramatic way.

[Where are you?]

He hears his little one's adorable voice again.

[Can you wait for a while? ]

[how long? ]

[I'll see you at night.]

[Okay!]

He closed the book and noticed the bastard Whale King smiling like a bastard once again.

"What?"

"He's some iced dessert, Your Majesty. Enjoy~!"

Amazing how he can be so annoyingly annoying? It must be this body's age. He finds everything young and adorable!

He swam across the cold waters of the north down to the Ubarr Region.

He hopes the child likes this. Several fish swam with him, and even dolphins came and swam with him.

It'll be wonderful to let Cale see this.

He smiled, thinking of such thoughts.

.

.

"Cale."

His father called him by name. He looked at him and felt a bit sad.

He has to go back to the County now.

"I should say goodbye to Hyung before I go."

He went to the beach when it was already dusk. He was watching the serene sloshing of the water as he sat on the sand. It's been a while since he felt this lonely before. He'll be even more lonely once he gets back to the county.